6068 S. Sheridan Tulsa, Ok. 74145 (918) 493-1136 (888) 543-7004 E-Mail
Teresa Kogut's charming primitive style is a customer favorite! We have her designs in cross stitch chart format, and SOME of those are also available in Punch Needle! She loves Week's Dye Works hand-dyed linens and flosses for everything... we have all of that available separately for you as well!|
The Cross Stitch designs are listed first on this page. If you click on the Punch Needle Block it will simply scoot you farther down this page to that area! Happy Browsing!
Rejoice & Oh My Soul
Teresa's newest pair of angels... these join Angelic Vision and Pray... but are slightly larger than those first two. Finishing approx 9 x 9 on 32ct, they are NOT stitched with hand-dyed flosses like Teresa usually uses. These are a little more on the challenging side to work because those are all solid DMC colors and you change them OFTEN! (Rejoice features 40 colors!)
Anyway, totally delightful, make sure to see Pray and Angelic Vision if you like these but need a bit smaller of a project!
Happy Scarecrow and Happy Halloween
- Happy Scarecrow is here charted for Cross Stitch, and you'll find him farther down the page under the Punch Needle section as well! He is spectacular! Finishing approx 5 x 8 on 35ct linen, it calls for Cornsilk, but Lambswool or Natural would be great alternatives. Just LOVE this guy!
- Happy Halloween also has a punch needle counterpart. What we love about THIS design is that it has a couple of AWESOME companions to it. Moondance follows the same dramatic orange and black colorway. Nothing else like these! Happy Halloween finishes about 6 x 7, stitch it on something light beige so your threads will cover well.
Ol' St Nick, Flying Lessons and Believe
A trio of Christmas in Cross Stitch...
- Ol' St Nick finishes 6 x 6-1/2 on 18/36ct. Border is Indian Summer Red, his coat is Terra Cotta - easy to change that color if you like a richer red.
- Flying Lessons - I love the charming double-layered border! This finishes about 7 x 11... choose a fabric that lets your sheep show up a little against it.
- Believe - What a cool blustery-windy background on this! I like all the creamy-green colors too. He finishes about 5-1/2 x 7.
Bloomin' Hens, Carrot Row and Early American Folk Art Sheep in Cross Stitch
- Bloomin' Hens - LOVE LOVE these! The punches of color are awesome. Finishing almost 7 x 9... the little bees look like little blimps flying around!
- Carrot Row - Also in Punch Needle - that pattern was featured in the Spring 2019 Punch Needle and Primitive Stitcher Magazine! Just sweet, you could stitch your bunny with Wisper Thread to make him furry.
- Early American Folk Art Sheep - A fraktur design, very bold, pretty and balanced, this finishes approx 7 inches on 35ct.
Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter -- 4 New Charts
- Two Lamb's Tails -- This is stitched on Week's Dye Works Tin Roof Linen. It is completely covered, so you can probably get away with changing fabrics if you desire -- as none of it will show anyway! With a solid stitch count of 200 x 104, this will finish a generous 12-1/2 x 6-1/2 on 32ct. The background is all Swamp Water... the sheep are Oak, and the flowers are Red Rocls. Gorgeous colors... just lots of stitches!!!
- American Primitives -- This is a fun design to celebrate Summertime... Uncle Sam in his finery, another piece that is entirely covered in stitching... another chance to change your fabric 'safely' if you want! Finishing approx 5 x 7 on 35ct, beautiful colors of DMC and Weeks.
- Harvest at the Mill -- Coming into Fall and the sunflowers, this is stitched on Weeks Parchment linen with Weeks and DMC floss. Finishing approx 5-1/2 x 8 on 35ct. the fabric comes in many sizes, so you have options. I love the flowers -- they'd make pretty pin cushions!
- Season's Greetings -- A warming Winter Greeting... only there's no snow yet!!!! I think you need to 'frost' the trees and grass with a little white stitching... otherwise this snowman greeter won't stay happy for very long! Finishes approx 11-1/2 x 4-1/2 on 35ct... Teresa chose Cornsilk-colored Weeks linen which has a yellow-green cast to it. It all has a retro-vintage feel to it... so I am not sure you'd want to change that part to a winter gray... the colors are pretty the way they are!
This is the cutest!!!!! Teresa Kogut has a new chart that is so colorful and charming with an old-fashioned personality. Solid stitching on 35ct linen (18 Aida would work too especially since you are covering all your fabric with stitching) this finishes about 8-1/2 x 7-1/4 inches.
The background calls for Weeks Dye Works Onyx hand-dyed floss -- 2 skeins, but the rest takes a whopping 31 shades of regular DMC floss! The chart is a little involved because all that color shading is CHARTED -- there are no other hand-dyeds in there to do the work for you! Anyway, I love it!!!
- Santa Angel finishes 4-1/2 x 7 on 32ct Echo Linen by Picture This Plus. Coded for Weeks and DMC.
- Oh Deer, It's Christmas! This finishes 9-1/2 x 4-1/2 on 35ct Weeks Parchment linen. It uses multiple skeins of some colors, the red is Indian Summer.
- Springtime Bunnies finishes 7-1/2 x 4 on Weeks Cornsilk linen. All of the background is filled however, so fabric doesn't really matter with this one!
- Dance Party -- Cute little Jacks in their PJ's! They finish 8 x 6 on 35ct Weeks Confederate Gray
- Flowers & Berries -- This one is small -- 3 x 5 on 35ct Weeks Onyx linen. That might be impossible to see... so a chalkboardy light black might be an option.
- God is Good -- This finishes 10 x 7 on 35ct Weeks Tin Roof. It is almost solid stitching... so be aware that it takes more time and TONS of multiple skeins of floss!
- Funky Chicken -- Same little guy we have in punch needle! She finishes 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 on Picture This Plus's 40ct Wren! YUM!
- Wooly Estate -- I've seen this as a hooked rug! Finishes 4-1/2 x 6-1/2 on 35ct Tin Roof linen, lots of solid stitching again that really highlights the hand-dyed floss!
Pray & Angelic Vision
This is a pair of beautiful angels charted from Teresa's original watercolor art. Stitched on Week's Cocoa 30ct Linen, these are coded for regular 'ol DMC floss! Such pretty colors and such a neat look...
Pray finishes approx 6-1/2 inches in size, while Angelic Vision measures 5-1/2 x 7-1/2. Lovely!
Isn't he cute? Stitched on Week's 30ct Cocoa Linen, with regular DMC flosses, he finishes approx 5-3/4 x 4-1/2.
He'd be great finished as a little door stop block!
Here's the same pattern from Punch Needle into Cross Stitch!
Same yummy colors, this is stitched on Week's 30ct Mocha linen in Weeks' hand-dyed flosses. It finishes approx 9 x 6-1/2 inches.
Aren't these a riot? Even though they are pumpkin heads, don't they look like people you know???
Stitched on 32ct, they finish approx 9 x 7, and are coded for hand-dyeds and DMC floss.
Eight New Designs by Teresa Kogut!!!
Hens in the Garden and Daisy Hill are two of Teresa Kogut's newest cross stitch releases -- I love the contrast of the black with brick reds, mossy greens, golds and taupe. Everything is presented in chart format and coded for DMC or hand-dyeds.
- Hens in the Garden -- Finishes approx 9-1/2 x 5-1/2 on Week's 30ct Cocoa linen. Can you see the carrots and radishes growing underneath the ground???
- Daisy Hill -- Finishes approx 6 x 4 on 30ct Weeks Onyx Linen. You could always stitch this on light fabric so it's easier to see and fill in that background with over-dyed black!!
That grinning pumpkin -- the balanced birds and vines -- this finishes approx 8 x 4-1/2 on Weeks 30ct Cocoa Linen.
The Greatest Gift
Oh... love from one to the other!
Finishing approx 6-1/4 x 5-1/2, lots of easy, solid stitching in this one.
Let it Snow
It makes the snowmen terribly happy! SOLID stitching on this 7 x 7 piece, you're working on 30ct Blue Jeans linen.
Colors are antiqued -- the white of the snowmen is actually DMC 613!
With his little snow-buddy peering at him from his near-by pocket!
Finishes approx 5 x 8 -- it features a penny-rug-inspired border.
A crooked little smile on this guy -- he is worked on 30ct Weeks hand-dyed Mocha linen, and finishes about 6 x 5.
Those stripes in his scarf are the perfect place to add a wild varigated!!
We just love this classic Santa design -- previously only available in Cross Stitch -- he'd be neat with Wisper thread on his beard and some matte-finish beads on his spindly tree.
Finishes approx 7 x 5... take off the words if you want him more square.
Moondance in Cross Stitch
Oh, I absolutely LOVE, LOVE this design. I was sort of sick when it came out in Punch Needle because I knew it would be cool in Cross Stitch, but I knew I couldn't convert it. NOW here it is!!! Stitch count is 90 x 130, so it will finish approx 5 x 7-1/2 on 35ct. You are supposed to work this on black fabric -- which is a **real challenge to see** especially on 35ct.
You are stitching only the color... all the black is the unstitched fabric showing. You COULD choose a medium neutral beige or khaki color to work on -- and solidly stitch everything, but part of the beauty of this is that NOTHING shows through and that black area is BLACK. Anyway, a charming design, I might just frame the cover picture!!
Finishing approx 5 x 5 on 30ct Weeks Linen color of Linen, this is stitched with Week's Cocoa, Straw, Schneckley and Chestnut.
It doesn't look like that many colors -- so quite a pretty surprise!
Honey & Wool Farm
Over two on 30ct Weeks Cocoa Linen, this finishes approx 10-1/2 x 5. Wouldn't Lazy Daisy stitches be fun in the willows, some Satins in the beehives, and maybe even Simply Wool used for the sheep?
It's a pretty piece -- you could even mange up the alphabet a little!
Give Ye Thanks
Here's another one that has great *bones!* Over two on Week's 30ct Cocoa Linen, it finishes approx 7 x 5-/14 in size. Pretty autumnal overdyeds and a couple of DMCs... add some JABCO buttons all over the place on here!
The border would be a good place for leaves to be scattered... you could even do Satins in there, or on the barn. And then there are always the berries on the branches... lots of god design elements in here.
This is pretty cute! Finishing approx 6-1/2 x 7 on Weeks 30ct Cocoa (Teresa LOVES that fabric!), it'd be awfully cute with a bunch of JABCO pumpkins and jack-o-lanterns on there over the stitched ones -- or instead of!
You could add metallic to the moon and stars, as well... and make her face greeeeeennnnn...!
Oh... we've had this little guy in punch needle for several years! He's very cute, and now finishes a whopping 8 x 12-1/2 on Weeks 30ct Chocolate linen.
You'll need both Weeks and DMC flosses... and if you have some cool old buttons, those would make neat eyes on the pumpkin!
Another real cute Halloween design -- this one finishes approx 6 x 8 on Weeks 30ct Chestnut linen.
Weeks Schneckley and the rest DMC solids, Satins would be fun in the sawtooth border, Wisper or Simply Wool would be stunning in the cat, black metallic on her boots and maybe a star button??? Or just stitch it like it is and LOVE IT! Offered as a chart.
Tis the Season
Oh, this is another we have had on Punch Needle -- I've always loved this one! Mr Santa is so rotund... and he's making sure his best buddy doesn't go hungry either! Stitched on 30xct Cocoa Weeks linen in Weeks and DMC flosses, he finishes approx 5 x 7.
This would be really cute worked at both ends of a long table runner... don't do the border, unless you have lots of extra time on your hands... just the Santa and Rudolph would be so cute at each end!
This is cute! I love that simple striping border on the left side, and the little green bow tie!
Finishing approx 5 x 7 on Weeks 30ct Mocha Linen, this little guy calls for both Weeks and DMC flosses.
Oh this one features a stitched penny rug edge treatment that would be STUNNING if you did it in Weeks hand-dyed wools! Oh, we could match the red, gold and greens to the threads for you -- use a mixture of the Houndstooth, Glen Plaid and Solids... wow!
This is stitched with Weeks Rum Raisin, Brick, Sand, Cappuccino, and Bark, as well as a few DMCs. It's on Weeks 30ct Mocha linen and finishes approx 6 x 8. Very cute, you could even do the sheep in Gentle Art's Simply Wool!
Another cute one, this is worked over two on Weeks 30ct Havana, and it finishes approx 5 x 10-1/2.
The only overdyed in here is the orange on the door!
*Be sure to put your feet in the right place then STAND FIRM* A generous piece, this finishes approx 10 x 12 on 30ct Week's Cocoa Linen, and uses several hand-dyeds and DMC flosses.
Old Fashioned and very patriotic!!!
Crow & Basket
VERY eyecatching... this one finishes approx 11 x 8 on 30ct Week's Cocoa Linen and is stitched with Weeks flosses of Red Rocks, Oscar, Chickpea, Mascara, Molasses, Hazelnut and Chestnut.
Very streamlined and simple -- but charming!
Work this on 30ct Weeks Cocoa Linen with hand-dyed flosses to create this 9 x 12-1/2 inch piece.
I love everything about this... the oversized sunflowers, the butterscotch house, the rolling hills dotted with sheep, and even the relaxed lettering in the sky. Classic!
Oh, this little guy has been a favorite in Punch Needle for quite some time -- and how he's been charted for Cross Stitch!
Finishing approx 5 x 7 on 30ct Cocoa Linen, he's just Santa's tired little helper waiting by the Christmas Tree!!! He might need a hug!
Punch Needle Designs
Several New Punch Needle patterns as well...
Teresa Kogut has a delightful new Punch Needle design that is aimed straight at all of us WOOL LOVERS! *Santa knows your heart that's true... so he's bringing wool for you!*
What a fun decoration for a wool applique nut, or a knitter or a spinner. Presented as a line drawing to be transferred onto the provided weaver's cloth, this is punched with a #3 needle using Weeks and DMC flosses. It finishes approx 6-1/4 x 8-1/2 inches. 4 New Cross Stitch charts as well... more fun things to add to your stash! (Remember, please, that the Punch Needle designs are grouped together on the bottom half of her page.)
- Tophat Sheep -- 6-1/4 x 4-1/4, you'll need a 10-inch hoop.
- Vintage Circles -- 8-1/2 x 5-1/2, she's not happy with her colored pic on the cover of this, and warns that it is stunning in person! This one is coded for Weeks hand-dyeds if you wnat to use them.
- Sweet Little Ewe -- 6-1/2 x 4-1/2, this one includes TWO different colorways, because she couldn't decide and neither could everyone on Facebook!
- Primitive Cats -- Finishes 6 x 4... you could add some color to the background... lots of black and brown in this right now.
- Tiger Cat -- 8-1/2 x 6-1/4, pic is punched with Weeks hand-dyeds, but this is coded for DMC as well.
- Green Eyed Kitty -- 4-1/2 x 7-1/2, originally featured in the Fall 2016 Issue of Primitive Stitcher and Punch Needle Magazine.
- Let Freedom Ring -- 7 x 5, a fun Americana primitive!
- Bloomin Hens -- 6-1.2 x 8-1/2, I love the colors in this. So fresh and bold!
- Funky Chicken -- 6 x 4-1/2 -- This one has fun colors the other way around -- soft and summery!
- Prim Santa -- 5 x 3-3/4, this is just a bitty one! He was featured in the 2016 Christmas Mega Issue of PS and PN Magazine.
A Trio of New Punch Needle Designs
Super-Cute designs presented as line drawings to transfer onto provided weaver's cloth, each of these is punched with hand-dyed or DMC flosses.
- Happy Halloween -- Wow, talk about eyecatching! Finishes approx 5-1/2 x 7, punching around the circle gives you all that color variation!
- Beeutiful Garden -- Charming floral border surrounding a beehive -- everything is muted in color on this... just gorgeous! Finishes 5-1/4 x 7.
- Halloween Duos -- Cats and Jacks, and crows! I love the white outline she's added around everything in this! Finishes approx 8 x 6.
WOW... this is an awesome Punch Needle design! Offered as the line drawing that you'll have to trace onto the included weaver's cloth, it finishes approx 4-1/2 x 7. The tracing part is kind of a nuisance... not hard... just an extra step that I hate doing when I ready to punch instead! The Weeks flosses in here are only Kohl and Onyx. All the rest of the oranges are DMC colors! 3826, 975, 434, 921 and 977... you do all that mixing in the background areas.
Teresa draws out the areas for you and tells you which colors are blended into that area. So... I am thinking that if you are a beginner Punch Needle Artist... choose another pattern rather than this one. Punching is easy... the color blending on this one is a little more individual than on lots of other patterns. It IS lovely though!
Cute and quite -- his body is filled in with stars. Finishes approx 4-1/2 x 5. Pre-printed on weaver's cloth, coded for Weeks or DMC.
Pumpkin & Crow
A grinning Jack, you can barely see the crow on top -- so watch the color of your background. Pre-printed design on weaver's cloth, finishes approx 4 x 4.
My Black Hen
Super-cute, we have this in Cross Stitch as well! 4 x 4, pre-printed on weaver's cloth, this is coded for Weeks or DMC.
A rotund Santa with one of his best friends -- use a red bead for the reindeer nose! Paper pattern included to trace design on the provided fabric.
This finishes approx 5 x 6, and is coded for hand-dyeds and DMC.
Oh, he has a heart on his chest and is looking lovingly at a little bird on his back!
Only 2-1/2 x 3, design is pre-printed on the included weaver's cloth.
Finishing approx 4 x 4, this is stamped onto very dark and distressed Weaver's cloth, so if you leave a bit of border showing... it'll look old and neat. Santa takes 15 skeins of Weeks overdyeds -- lots of deep reds and greens!
LOVE this -- just circles and stars -- all the colors are mixed and matched -- like a penny rug. Finishes approx 4 x 4-3/4, this uses lots of pretty Week's hand-dyeds, and hte design comes pre-printed on the provided weaver's cloth as well.
We've had this one in the shop -- but it never made it to the
This punches approx 5 x 5 and is full of yummy Weeks Dye Work's colors of Bright Leaf, Collards, Scuppermong, Terra Cotta, Hazelnut and Rust.
Here's a Patriotic Santa -- along with his equally festive Rein-Sheep! Looks like a wool Penny Rug, this punches out at 6-1/2 x 5. I know you can't see the swirls in the black background of our pic, but her color cover pic will offer some ideas for you with that.
Another fun Halloween piece -- we have a lot of these in Punch Needle.
Great Fall colors, you could leave off the lettering and Jack's face if you want to keep it our longer than just Halloween...
Ol' Saltbox Farm
What a cool little red house! Finishing approx 4-1/2 x 4-1/2, it's punched in Crimson, Putty, Straw, Onyx, Collards and Brick.
I love that little crooked wall, and the scalloped border is part of the design... so when you finish it, you might want to leave some of the taupe-colored weaver's cloth showing.
Kitty on Jack
Oh... the tottering little kitty is having such a good time atop that smiling Jack-o-Lantern! Finishing approx 2-1/4 x 3, this silly punch needle pattern is new from Teresa Kogut, and is presented as the line drawing stamped onto weaver's cloth. Punched in Weeks overdyed flosses, its just precious!
Teresa Kogut is a new addition to our Punch Needle Department! Her designs have such personality... you can just 'hear' what all the characters are saying in her pieces! Check out the rest!
He's not telling you anything... I don't think he wants to be sheared!!! Soft grayed greens. Finishing approx 2-1/2 x 2-1/4.