6068 S. Sheridan Rd. Tulsa, Ok. 74145 (918) 493-1136 (888) 543-7004 E-Mail
Enjoy some of the newest Shepherd's Bush Designs!|
Tina and Terri have such a flair, and their color palette is yummy! Samplers on Belfast Linen stitched with silks, to primitive quick designs on Klostern in Perle cottons ... always lots of Mill Hill Beads and Buttons, and plenty of clay and brass charms and doo-dads. We love all of these!
Oh Tina and Teri are sending new treats our way! Just in time for Santa we hope!
- Boughs of Jolly - This is one of their small kits stitched on 10ct Tula that finishes about 3 x 4. Frame it or pin-cushion it... these are small enough for a beginner stitcher, and would make a fun stocking stuffer. Kit includes the chart, fabric, threads and smattering of button embellishments.
- Merry Ewe - The annual 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 Christmas Pin Cushion design - this (can be done on anything) is worked on 18ct Natural Linen with hand-dyed flosses, and garnished with a darling hand-made red polka-dot package button - complete with striped green bow! The KIT contains the chart, linen, threads, button, beads AND Teri's hand-dyed silk ribbon for the edge finishing. You can get JUST the chart with button (so you can stitch it on anything you like)... we'll have those for a limited time. Super cute... there are three sheep... one is carrying that package, the middle one has on a Santa hat, and the third has on striped pajamas, and he's carrying a little evergreen tree!
- Believe Bag - We don't believe this will arrive in time for this Christmas - supplies are stuck out there in la-la-land - the girls do not have all the ingredients to kit this one yet. BUTTTT... a fun little 4 x 6 zippered pouch with a line inset at the top for your stitching. Kit contains the presewn pouch, chart and threads.
- Bring Us Good Cheer 2020-2021 Annual Ornament Chart - Continuing all the ornament charts published years ago in Just Cross Stitch Magazine... this is the 8th one presented in card format with button or bead embellishment. 2011 is Do You Hear, 2013 is I Saw, 2014 was Hark, 2015 was O Little Town, 2016 is Up on the House Top, 2017 is I'm Dreaming, 2018 is O Tannebaum... have you missed any? Always cute, always 3 x 3, we try to offer the charts and embellishments together.
- JOY - The Leaflet Here's another fun design for one of those 10-1/2 x 13 x 3-1/4 plastic mesh zippered and gusseted stitching pouches! SO CUTE when they are stitched... you use #5 Pearl Cotton on the pouch - easy breezy. You can also just stitch it like normal and make an ornament or pin cushion... the stitched pouch really gives you alot of 'bang-for-your-stitching-efforts' though. There is a button set for that pouch option as well.
Hey Everyone... Time to get busy on a new set of Christmas Stockings for the family!
Remember, we moved the purchasing options over to our Christmas Stocking page.
Here are the available from Shepherd's Bush, so far!
They're definitely shop favorites, quick to stitch, and good looking. Each finishes a nice 12 x18-ish inches -- big enough for a good haul from Santa! Stitched on 18ct Natural linen with size 5 Perle Cotton, each has a neat embellishment package available that adds such a special touch -- we have all the leaflets, fabric, threads and those charms available for all of these -- just choose your favorites, and let us know!
Just put your cursor over the images to confirm their names.
Leaflets run $8 to $10 each; charms approximately $20/pkg; and the threads vary with each: $20-$30; 1/4 Yard cut of 18ct Natural Linen runs $25.00.
NOTE: We have moved the purchasing options for all of the Shepherd's Bush stockings over to our Christmas Stockings page.
Click over to that page to choose yours!
Isn't this bitty one cute? 36ct Over One!
- To All a Good Night - Tina and Teri have a darling new pin cushion out... and now we have lots of time before next Christmas to get it stitched to enjoy! Stitched on 32ct Natural Linen, the cushion finishes 5 x 5. Santa - complete with billowing striped hat - is flying across the sky. There are reindeer and sheep on here... an ornament and candy cane garland, even little snowman wearing a striped sweater!
Very cute, the complete kit comes with the linen, hand-dyed flosses, a few button and bead embellishments, as well as bright green fabric for your backing treatment and the most gorgeous shade of pretty red hand-dyed chenille from Lady Dot Creates. It'll be fun to have and stitch!
- Scare Ewe! - How cute is this? The little trio of sheep is all dressed up to SCARE you right out of Trick or Treating! One is dressed like a pumpkin, one is a witch - complete with a handmade clay striped witch hat - but the one that steals the show is the tiny SKELETON - he's half-there! Complete kit on 18ct Natural linen with the threads and hat. For a limited time, we also have just the chart with that hat button.
- Witching Season - A busy scene on this 3 x 3 cushion - there are bones buried in the ground, spiders and bats, the scary jack-o-lantern and a cute little crow wearing a hat on here! Complete kit comes with the linen, threads, and Teri's hand-dyed ribbon trim. The three clay pins poking out are separate are from Just Another Button Company - we have those too!
- Liberty and Justice - Cute little sheepie on blue linen, they have followed a red, white and blue color these, complete with gray long-stitched stars on the sheep. Complete kit with fabric, threads, buttons, and I bet - the chenille trim for this charming 4 x 4 pin cushion!
- In Your Easter Bonnet Kit - Complete kit contains 18ct white linen, flosses, lavender silk ribbon and glass beads for edge finishing treatment, needle, and DARLING little handmade clay Easter Bonnet for the sheep! Finishes approx 3 x 4.
- Little Blessings Pincushion Kit - A really cute pin cushion design, this is presented as a complete kit of the 32ct linen, hand-dyed flosses, button embellishments, mossy green backing fabric, and that gorgeous soft pink chenille trim! A few Satin Stitches below the sheep and a big Crossed Scotch Stitch on the flower center are featured on this as well.
- Ewe Can Build a Snowman - Tina and Teri's latest pin cushion kit, this one features a little sheep wearing the hat that he's going to put on his new snowman friend's head! Presented as a small kit, this is stitched on 18ct linen and features hand-dyed flosses, a little wool thread for the sheep, that hand-made clay hat button, backing fabric, and ribbon and beads to create the rouched ribbon edging. Always cute, this would be an AWESOME thing to stuff into a beginning stitcher's stocking!
- Let Freedom Bloom is this season's 3-inch pin cushion design. Joining the million others from Tina and Teri - they all look charming nestled together in a basket. You'll need to add this one to your collection! Presented in kit format, it is worked on 32ct Natural Linen with Weeks overdyed flosses. The kit includes the linen, flosses, button embellishments and the specially-for-this hand-dyed chenille trim by Lady Dot Creates.
- Ewe Are Forever In My Heart - The Spring 2019 pin cushion kit that features a pretty hand-made clay embellishment is here. Worked on 18ct white linen with floss, the complete kit contains the chart, linen, flosses, beads and silk ribbon for the edge trimming treatment, that charming clay heart and the backing fabric. The mat shown in the pic is an alternative finishing treatment to the 3 x 4 pin cushion.
- Rejoice, Rejoice - A sweet pin cushion design full of sugarplum lavenders and pretty pinks, and shepherdess angel tends her flock of tiny sheep... all nestled on a hill overlooking the tiny village of Bethlehem. Very pretty, it matches so many of their annual stocking motifs! Finishes approx 4 x 4, complete kit contains 32ct linen, hand-dyed flosses and a teeny star button; Just Another Button Company has a special Pin set to garnish this - a candle, star and roundel, all in coordinating colors - available separately.
- Have Ewe Any Wool? Another darling pin cushion-sized design, this one comes as a kit of 18ct natural linen, hand-dyed threads and a precious matching-and-very-hand-made clay stocking cap button. All restful grays, white and cranberry reds, this finishes approx 3 x 4. Teri's hand-dyed silk ribbon for the edge treatment is featured in the kit.
- Oh Tannenbaum - Tina and Teri's annual ornament is here. Finishing 3 x 3 on 32ct Mocha linen, with a smattering of hand-dyed flosses from your stash, there are some buttons that come with this - featured in the holly border - and I speculate that the chenille outside trim (available separately) is Lady Dot's Mossy color. Small Leaflet with buttons.
- From Sea to Shining Sea Pincushion - This is one of their 4 x 4 cushion designs offered in a kit format. A Zig-Zag flag and that sunshine... the sheep do not have on bare feet, and nobody is eating a popsicle... but it has flowers and green grass! 32ct Linen, silks and hand-dyed cottons, red polka dot backing fabric, buttons and hand-dyed chenille trim by Lady Dot.
- Magpie Pincushion - A kit, they say this companions the larger Road to Paris Sampler.
- Making Spirits Bright - This is a kit - hand-dyed linen and threads, it's full of T & T's personality! They've finished it with a chenille edge trim - stitching over it with red floss so it kind of looks like a candy cane! JABCO has a special Pin Set to garnish this... holly, sheep, snowflake, flower and heart - everything found in the stitching! Finishes approx 3-1/2 inches square.
- Gather Joy Pin Cushion Kit - Darling design is a companion to Thankful Be - the new biggie sampler. Kit.
- Heart Play - this Spring's annual pin cushion design. Presented in T & T's cute packaged kits, you get the chart, linen, hand-dyed threads a button or two or three, and Teri's hand-dyed silk ribbon for the edge treatment in finishing. Some don't like the tall, skinny red building... maybe change the wording and use your initials instead... change those parts if you want... but definitely make this into a little cushion. I think there are enough tiny buttons in here to add them to that pretty ribbon edging treatment! We have like 2 dozen of these tiny cushions all stitched in the shop. Individually they are cute, but nestled together they are stunning!
- October Pincushion - A companion to Frightful Be - You'll get the cottons, buttons and rik-rack trim with beads for finishing. A small KIT.
- True Heart - Another charming pin cushion design - this is presented in a kit. You get 32ct Belfast linen, hand-dyed flosses, yummy deep blue silk ribbon and creamy beads to do that fun rouched ribbon edging treatment, and some special bitty hand-dyed buttons for your flower centers as well. (and the star on the flag, too!)
- Long May Ewe Wave - This season's limited edition kit, you get a cute little sheep tending his flag and busy garden of bees. The kit offers the 18ct Natural Light linen, Weeks hand-dyed flosses, some ecru Simply Wool, beads, the teal-blue silk ribbon to rouch around the pin cushion edges along with the backing cushion fabric, and the beautifully hand-made 3-dimensional beehive button.
- Spring Sheep - This little gal is standing in her garden of wildly blooming gigantic flowers. Her basket is nearby, and I think I see a decorated egg in the grass! Finishing approx 3 x 3 - this pin cushion comes as a small complete kit of chart, linen, buttons and threads.
- Christmas Sheep Kit - This little sheep is the 3rd in a series of seasonal sheep and is perfect for the upcoming Advent season. It is stitched on 32 count linen with overdyed silk & cotton threads.
- Joy to Ewe - Darling little polka dot clay hat for the sheep, elegant burgundy silk ribbon for finishing, this little kit comes with both, as well as hand-dyed floss and the pretty backing fabric! Finish your little Joy Ewe as a 3 x 4 pin cushion (you have the ribbon for the edging) or get the Jill Rensel mat for a framed presentation. Kits are LIMITED.
- Crown Thy Good - More 32ct linen in this kit, you get overdyed flosses, some cute buttons, and the rik-rack trim in this kit. I like that big blue flower that climbs around the entrie cushion!
- Be Still - Oh this is fun! Stitch your scene on the provided 32ct Sandstone linen with the provided Olive Branch, Desert Rose and Nightshade hand-dyed silks along with some Weeks hand-dyed flosses. Next, add the button embellishments and finish into the little pincushion. Then, garnish the back with a rose felt heart provided... (a little sweet surprise hiding on the back) and trim the edges with the hand-dyed green rick rak and black beads! Then, poke in the cutest JABCO flower and sheep pins, and you will be delighted with your little creation! Offered as the complete kit of chart, silks and flosses, felt heart, beads, buttons and rick rak trim... this finishes approx 5 x 5. Pin set is offered separately.
- Autumn Sheep - A tiny kit of 32ct Antique Ivory linen, Weeks and DMC flosses and a button - *Here is the sheep who watches for Fall and rests in the dusk as the first crickets call.* Pretty colors, we love making tiny cushions out of these - fill them with crushed walnut shells to feel just the best!
- Safely Gathered Pin Cushion - We think this is an Autumn version of the current FOLD series! It has the same round stylized flowers and charm! 32Ct linen Sandstone linen and Week's flosses stitch the cushion. The prettiest miniature rick-rak trim along with big lavender beads are provided for the edge finishing treatment.
- Tis The Season - A new pincushion, this companions all the rest of their 4 x 4-ish cushions - we have them all stitched and filled with Lizard Litter, and nobody can keep their hands off of them! Lovely little kits of 32ct lambswool linen with overdyed flosses, Teri ('cause she loves to putz and fuss and make a mess) hand-dyes ALL the silk ribbons they include as the edge garnish. Very sweet!
- Autumn Fright Pin Cushion - A cute little wisp of a thing, this has kind of a cheerful moon and a perky flower, cute little pumpkins and the bitty sheep all hanging out in a little graveyard on a hill! 32 ct linen, and halloween-y colors of DMC, Teri's hand dyed silk ribbon is included for the edging trim work. Can you see the orange and green beads on the edging? Just a cute finishing treatment. Offered as a small complete kit.
- Earth's Delight - A pincushion design, this one is stitched on 32ct Summer Sun Belfast Linen in 6 shades of Weeks overdyed and 5 shades of DMC floss. Once your 2 x 5 piece is stitched - check out the button-bees and the Herringbone Hill! Dressed with hand-dyed silk ribbon edging, and accented with black beads. Teri is into dying silk ribbons these days, so that's why you have that luscious silk trim! Offered as a small complete kit, Earth's Delight includes the chart, linen, flosses, silk ribbon, beads, buttons and needle. Darling!
- Peace & Plenty Pin Cushion - Another of Tina and Terri's small pin cushion designs, this one features a rose-tendril border surrounding the skinny house and floral basket. Stitched on 32ct hand-dyed Sea Salt linen (matches the Gratitude Sampler), this one is stitched on cotton hand-dyed flosses rather than silks. The threads are yummy roses and greens... embellishments include a smattering of tiny flower buttons and a multitude of matte black glass beads to work the soft, antiqued rose rouched ribbon edge treatment. These always finish approx 3 x 3... and are wonderful when filled with crushed walnut shells or plastic pellets. Use something with a bit of weight... it makes the soft linen even more soft and old feeling. Complete kit of chart, linen, ribbon, beads, and flosses. Cute!
- Snowflakes Pin Cushion - A tiny companion to Mr Grey Snowman, this little guy isn't so little after all in his yard! Stitched on 32ct Country Mocha linen in a variety of hand-dyed silks and cottons, he comes as a complete kit of chart, linen, threads and Teri's hand-dyed silk ribbon for the edging treatment! Finishes approx 3 x 3.
- Grateful Heart - A Thanksgiving pin-cushion kit worked on hand-dyed linen in a scrumptious palette of autumnal colors of cinnamons, mosses and butterscotch! There is a hand-dyed heart button embellishment included as well... and the lavish deep golden gingerbread color silk ribbon around the edge is in your little kit, as well. Companions (similiar in size) to Eve's Lament, Good Cheer, Creepy, Sophie's and Little Eggs. We make them all into little squishy cushions filled with walnut shells.
- Flock of Pins - The companion design to Birdsong... instead of the featured flock of stitched sheep - this boasts your stash of pins! 32Ct Linen.. lots of pretty threads and that gorgeous silk ribbon included for the festive trim - it's a 'gotta-have!'
- Poor Robin's Pincushion - Another small 3 x 3 pincushion kit... this one is stitched on 32ct in silks and flosses, she features a clay carrot nose button AND the lavender cotton chenille trim for your edge finishing! A darling snowlady face, and a garland of greens surrounding the cushion... we can't read the verse, and I forgot to ask them what it said today!
- Eden's Lament Pin Cushion Kit - is the matching pin cushion to Eve's Garden. It speaks of a love of a girl and a boy... and is full of delicious avocado, cranberry and lavender silks. Really a pretty, garden-y little cushion full of Shepherd's Bush charm... offered as the complete kit of hand-dyed linen , cottons and silks, silk ribbon for the edging treatment (instructions included). This finishes approx 4 x 4.
- Good Cheer Pin Cushion - A pretty companion to Merry Be, this is a vintage-flavored piece worked on 32ct with hand-dyeds. The gorgeous silk ribbon decorating the edge is included in the kit, so yours will turn out this neat! Mossy greens and cranberry reds, the linen is nice and distressed to look old, and the silk ribbon is just the dreamiest!
- Creepy Pin Cushion - Well, this isn't really creepy at all... it's really cute! A tall, skinny witch in a striped cape is visiting a tiny graveyard - two gravestones, three pumpkins and a sheep! A fun medley of bitty things, the complete kit includes 32ct Willow Linen, and quite a bit of yummy hand-dyed silk threads all in oranges, moss greens, browns, a bit of gold... along with a luscious length of hand-dyed silk ribbon - it shades from deep burgandy to a brilliant rust -- to make the edge treatment. Your cushion finishes approx 3 x 3, and features that gorgeous ribbon rouched around the edge, complete with black beads (which are almost impossible to see in the pic.) Just a fun, bitty thing, oooozing with Shepherd's Bush's personality!
- Sophie's Pincushion - A sweet little design, Sophie is tending to her garden blossoms, little sheep in tow! Stitched on 32ct hand-dyed Sandcastle Jobelan, the silks and flosses included in the kit are lovely. You'll be using plums, raspberry, olive greens, taupes and white... garnishing your cushion with tiny lavender and buttermilk buttons. The cushion is finished with a silk ribbon rouche edge treatment. The ribbon, beads and instructions are all included, so yours will look just like the pic! The kit is offered complete, and companions Tina and Teri's other small cushion kits!
- Little Eggs Pincushion - What a fun little pointy Easter Basket design! *5 Little Eggs in a Basket Snug* is the verse... this design is stitched on a 32ct hand-dyed in dusty shades of roses, denims, lavenders and greens. It is embellished with a trio of small buttons, and finished with a flair - Rouched Silk Ribbon edging, garnished with big, chunky glass beads! The complete kit contains the chart, fabric, silks, buttons and beads and 4mm silk ribbon for the edge finishing treatment. VERY pretty, this finishes approx 4 x 4.
- Merry Be Pin Cushion - A 4 x 4-ish design stitched in yummy silks of cranberry, juniper, buttermilks and creams, Merry Merry Be is the verse on this tiny thing! A trio of small buttons garnish, and the kit comes with the silk ribbon and beads used to trim the finished edges. (Fill with Lizard Litter if you want a pin cushion, poly-fill if you want an ornament!) Kit includes the chart, 30ct hand-dyed linen, silk threads and ribbon, beads, and buttons!
- Our Hearts Cushion - features Shepherd's Bush's flower basket on one side, and little scattered hearts on the other. (There is room for some initials on there!) Stitching measures approx 2-1/2 inches square.
- The Lessons Sampler Kit - A pretty Quaker motif inspired sampler - it's hard to read in the pics, but the words Kindness, Love, Generosity, Honesty, Happiness, Justice, Faith, Gratitude and Grace are all scattered around the border along with the cute flowers. Tina has all her maternal grandmothers, aunts, sisters, all initialed on here, and the verse reads: These are the lessons I carry in my heart. Finishes 8 x 12 on hand-dyed linen, it's stitched with a blend of hand-dyed silks and cottons; the kit includes a few bitty buttons and charms as well.
- My Home Sweet Home is a little 6 x 8-ish design complete with patriotic sheep guarding the homesteads. All the busy-ness in the sky looks like fireworks! Presented as a kit, it is stitched on 32ct Country French Cafe Mocha Linen with Weeks hand-dyed flosses, and includes a few bitty button embellishments as well.
- Tis A Gift - A charming brick house perched on a grassy hill... there are 4 sheep there in the yard... a little softer brown to blend with the gentle, quiet colors in this. Finishing approx 5 x 8 on 32ct, this complete kit comes with hand-dyed silks and asst Weeks Dye Works and even 2 DMC flosses, along with a trio of tiny button embellishments. Tina threw in a couple of specialty stitches -- you can see them in the bottom bands.
We like all the *parts* to this! Divide it up in your head... just the top part as a cushion... just the house and trees, just the sheep on the hill, just that little pot and bee down at the bottom... there are lots of charming parts to this! Complete kit of chart, linen, threads and embellishments.
- Road To Paris Sampler -- Complete kit contains 32ct hand-dyed fabric, overdyed threads and a few buttons. Kind of looks like you could split this into two pieces!
- Thankful Be - The biggie sampler, 32 Teri-hand-dyed linen, cute buttons, silks and cottons; it'll be cute!
- There Dwells My Heart -- This is charming! Measuring 6 x 9 on 32ct natural linen, this scene is stitched with hand-dyed silks and cottons -- all the traditional Shepherd's Bushy colors! Where my home is, there dwells my heart. Pretty flowers in the border, the cool zig-zaggy flag and that neat zaggy hill on the right... they've stitched the green on the central sheep hill vertically, so you can see how it looks striped! Very cute! Complete kit of linen, threads, chart and mini button embellishments.
- Be Frightful - A *quirky sweet * sampler stitched on Teri's 32ct hand-dyed linen with a combo of hand-dyed silks and cottons, tiny specialty buttons included in the KIT.
- This Land - Teri's hand-dyed 32ct Belfast linen in featured in this kit - This Land is our Land. Finishing approx 6 x 8, the kit includes a combination of hand-dyed silks and cotton flosses... and tiny hand-dyed buttons to match the threads.
- Abundance Sampler - A lovely sampler that is NOT part of *The Fold* but that certainly compliments it... Shepherd's Bush presents this 6-1/2 x 11-1/2 inch sampler worked on 32ct Sheep Track hand-dyed linen (By Teri!) You'll be working with Au Ver a Soie Silks and hand-dyeds of Gloriana and Thread Gatherer in luscious shades of olive and moss greens, raspberries, buttermilks and caramels, and a touch of dusty lavender. The sampler features an area of small bands of special stitches -- the kit includes a photograph of that stitch detail, along with a smattering of cute colorful button embellishments. Special stitches scattered... very *Shepherd's Bushy!*
- Harvest of Plenty - Tina Richards' newest releases include this 5 x 8 sampler dedicated to the cool and sweet feel of Autumn! Stitched on 32ct hand-dyed Bee's Wax linen with gorgeous shades of Gloriana and Thread Gatherer silks, there are always a few buttons scattered here and there, some Rices and Satins. Lovely shades of butterscotch and lavender, olives and creamy whites. It companions her 4 smaller pieces! Offered as the complete kit of chart, linen, silks and buttons.
- Three Ships - A larger sampler, we have 32ct hand-dyed linen, yummy hand-dyed silks (their colors are always dreamy!), Shepherd's Bush-y people in there, a sheep and grassy hill or two... and that twiggy, wandering border, the verse is from the Saw Three Ships A'Sailing Carol. Offered as a complete kit.
- Garden Spells is this years Halloween Sampler - full of little individual pictures that make up the overall scene. On left is a skinny band sampler only 21 stitches wide. Next is a graveyard scene complete with buried bones peeking thru the grass. Next are two little pumpkin and squash gardens -- little veggies too cute to eat! Finally, there is a spooky witch dressed in the most charming Halloween frock decorated with a lace bottom. Special stitches are hidden everywhere. She has her trademark SB sheep, matching hat... And check out that delightful checker boarded pumpkin patch below! Offered as a complete kit of 32ct Deadly Nightshade ha dyed linen, the gals have chosen stunning deep colors of hand-dyed silks. Au ver a soie, Gloriana, and silk 'n colors... The palette is olive green, deep caramel, dusty brick red and the softest hint at dusky lavender, along with an aged limestone cream. Real cute, the finished size is approx 8 x 12.
- Gratitude Sampler - *Joys and Blessings, Faith and Friendship, Love and Gratitude*
This is really more like a trio of small pastoral scenes than rows and rows of stitches and alphabets. Finishing approx 8 x 15 on 32ct hand-dyed Sea Salt linen, this is stitched in 20 different shades of hand-dyed silks - and is mainly worked in Cross Stitch. There are small areas of Tall Cross Stripe, Satins, Darning and Herringbone... but mostly regular crosses. The silk colors are luscious -- you can see all the pretty greens in the rolling hills, and the lavenders in the Darning sections between the scenes. A very quaint and classic Shepherd's Bush feel to this piece, stitch it as one, or break it up into sections. Offered as the complete kit, there is so much silk in here... I bet it actually weighs something on our shipping scale! Lovely! Tina and Teri present Peace and Plenty and their Harmony Fob as companions to this sampler.
- Birdsong - A Summer Sampler - This features SB's signature rolling hills dotted with tiny sheep and that chubby shepherd, a waving flag, lots of flowers, and a spindly border of wildflowers. Soft pastel and summer shades of silks... cute buttons... 32ct Vintage Belfast Linen... complete and very yummy kit!
- Eve's Garden Kit is an Adam and Eve Sampler stitched on 32ct hand-dyed Old Earth Belfast Linen, stitched in Gloriana and Thread Gatherer hand-dyed silks. Super-easy specialty stitches, this is full of raspberry pinks and olive greens, and finishes approx 8 x 11-1/2. Offered as a complete kit., the border is lovely and flowing, the colors are bold.
- Her Blessings - A lovely piece that is a sampler within a sampler! Charming motifs and quirkly little stitches scattered everywhere... (do just the left-hand side, or just the right if you want) this is full of Shepherd's Bush charm! Little sheep and flowers, the verse reads She gathers her blessings from the earth, Joys offered simply to mark a life's worth. LOVELY rich silks of raspberry, moss, grapes and buttermilks. The kit includes 2 nice, large photos of the actual stitching - we laughed that you could just frame the band sampler one and be done with it!
- Here We Go A Haunting Kit - Here We Go A Haunting is a bustling graveyard scene, complete with costumed shepherd and his adorned sheep! Bones everywhere, a few perky pumpkins and Jacks, the kitty on the fence, caretakers house (wish I was that skinny!) and a crooked tombstone clay button (included), the whole thing stitches a petite 5 x 6-ish on the included 32ct Country Mocha Belfast Linen. Shades of DMC and Weeks overdyeds -- also included -- are mosses, oranges, purples -- all the fun Halloween colors!
- Holly and Ivy - The classic English Carol of the Holly and the Ivy... this piece features a tiny lamb tucked under a sky of lovely Quaker and floral motifs, and perched above his poem. Offered as a complete kit, this is stitched on 30ct hand-dyed Parchment linen, in shades of moss green, raspberry and butterscotch hand-dyed silks. Embellishments include two vintage charms and three dyed buttons, all tucked into a petite 5 x 7-1/2 inch design! Just lovely, it is so subtly elegant!
- Finch Song - 'Finch Song for morning, crickets at eve, earth gives her blessings for all to receive.' Stitched on hand-dyed 32ct French Vanilla in deep and elegant Au Ver a Soie, Gloriana, Silk 'n Colors and Belle Soie hand-dyeds, there are just a few special stitches, and LOTS of Shepherd's Bush charm!
- Remember - Remember your silver charm bracelet? Shepherd's Bush presents a sweet piece to embellish with some of your favorite charms and trinkets! Worked on 30ct Weeks Parchment Linen in colorful pastel silks of rose and soft greens, it features a vine wrapping around the word 'Remember' and includes just a few Smryna Crosses and Rice Stitches for fun. Finishes a petite 3 x 5, it'd make a lovely gift to commemorate almost anything special. The complete kit contains the chart, linen, silks and 3 tiny embellishments.
- Glad Tidings Sampler and Matching Glad Tidings Fob - The 2008 Christmas Quaker-inspired sampler, Glad Tidings features a shepherdess angel charming her little sheep with the music from her flute. Peace on Earth and Noel dot the sky... all surrounded by a spindly little floral vine. Very pretty colors of rose, buttermilk and lavender hand-dyed silks, the model at Market was stunning! Tina and Teri made a miniature version of the larger sampler, and finished it into a tiny 2-inch scissor fob. Just the prettiest little thing... it features the same silks and fabric as the larger sampler... so think ORNAMENT... if a huge sampler is out of your reach! The ribbon included with the fob kit to dress the edges is a silk with metallic threads running through it! So Elegant! Both Glad Tidings and its little fob are stitched on 32ct Days Gone By hand-dyed linen -- so soft and old in feel -- in a medley of luscious hand-dyed silks!
- Sail Away - This is a lovely sampler designed by Tina Richards Herman -- the Tina of Shepherd's Bush's Tina & Teri sister-team! Stitched on 32ct hand-dyed French Vanilla linen in luscious shades of hand-dyed silks -- from Thread Gatherer, Gloriana and Crescent, the colors are dusky, and weather-worn, just like you'd imagine an old seaside town to look. Finishing approx 5 x 14, it has lots of specialty stitches hidden in it's rows and charming little scene down at the bottom. One stitch is called the Indecisive Stitch! Satins, Herringbones, Captured Smyrna, Intricate Rice Variations, Triple Crossed Scotch, are some of the rest. In reading Tina's dedication at the beginning of the instructions... I realize that you need to hear a bit of her words... Being a mountain girl at heart, she needed to soul search a little to do this piece. She talks about 'how many women throughout time have sent their dearest ones across its fickle waters (the sea) clinging to the hope that they might meet again. I thought about women sending husbands, fathers, and sons away in ships and about mothers sending beloved children off forever to live in new lands. I did not come from sea-faring folk, but the ocean changed the lives of my grandparents -- and thus myself.' She goes on to talk about her sons going off to school in different cities, and how involved and busy they become -- away from Mom at home. She finishes with this: 'And I don't think I am so very different from all the women, as I patiently wait for each little ship to sail calmly back to my harbor.'
- Into The Night - Another fun Halloween design... Into the Night features a little sheep dressed for the holiday in a green floral cape! He's visiting a little graveyard that is actually full of happy pumpkins, striped and swirled squashes, a few bats, a lovely wrought iron fence, and another little sheep hiding behind a crooked tombstone! Offered as a kit, this is stitched on 32ct hand-dyed clay linen, and finishes approx 3 x 9-1/2. It's stitched in LUSCIOUS shades of Gloriana, Belle Soie and Thread Gatherer's hand-dyed silks. Pumpkin-y and mossy, the colors are just awesome! A few special stitches in here, too, Smyrnas, Herringbones, a few Cross variations... just bits here and there for a bit of texture and interest! REAL, real cute!
- Happy Haunting - 'Come away a 'haunting among the shadows deep making merry mischief then home to bed we'll creep!' A description of Trick or Treat nights of years ago...one of Tina's memoirs of those days dedicates this design. (I just remember not getting as much candy as everybody else... !) Our little trickster has her 'doggy-sheep' in tow... all decked out for an evening of merriment. She steps past the gardens and pumpkin patches, carefully avoiding that all-too-scary graveyard down at the bottom! An exquisite Shepherd's Bush design, this is stitched on R & R's 32ct Howling Moon Blend linen. A golden honey color, the silks included in the kit are Gloriana and Thread Gatherer - luscious colors of Autumn Grass, Tuscan Olive, Aged Plum, Rusty Amber and English Ironstone - to name a few - they are rich in color, so the finished piece POPS! A few special stitches, a darling set of miniature JABCO clay buttons in here -- a gravestone, bone, swirly gourd, buzzard and even a late blooming flower -- the whole thing finishes approx 5-1/2 x 14.
- Family Sampler - Shepherd's Bush is stepping outside their design circle by bringing us a Spot Motif Sampler designed to celebrate your family! I know that Tina loves Barb and Alma's design style from Blackbird Designs -- and this reminds me of that. She laughed when she told me at Market last summer that it's OK for designers to love other designer's stuff, and she was just compelled to do a Shepherd's Bush Original! I love it! Stitched on 32ct French Vanilla hand-dyed linen, this finishes approx 6 x 12. It is worked in SB's trademark palette of soft mauves, lavenders, moss greens and vanillas -- all hand-dyed silks from Crescent, Gloriana and Thread Gatherer. The charm package reminds me of the SB samplers from years ago -- it features exquisite mother-of-pearl buttons and little brass charms. 'These be my Blessings' is the featured verse. The idea with this piece, is to personalize, dedicate and celebrate your family. Tina gives insight into alphabet choices and dates you might want to incorporate... this is one of those pieces that you could stuff full of children's birth dates, weddings, anything you want! Lovely.
- Life and Liberty - Shepherd's Bush has outdone themselves with their Summer 2007 Offerings!!! Life and Liberty is one of 7... so check out EVERYTHING! Featured here, Life and Liberty is presented as a full-sized kit for the 6 x 6 patriot waving his grand flag! Stitched on 32ct Antique Ivory Belfast Linen in soft silk shades of butter, moss, grays, some roses... the kit includes 6 solid colors along with 4 shades of hand-dyed Gloriana and 3 shades of Thread Gatherer's Silk 'n Colors silk. The embellishment package has tiny Just Another Button Company treats inside, to scatter in the sky. What is interesting about this piece to me, is that the colors DO NOT scream red, white and blue!!! I see soft steel-blue-greys, and deep faded rose. Sophisticated Color! Anyway, a few special stitches... actually, quite a fun, quick piece! There is a mini scissor fob kit, designed to compliment the 2007 Gingher Glory Scissors... it features a version of this same little guy... brighter in color!
- Autumn Blessings - Autumn's blessings fine and free, make hearts sing and grateful be. I think that little hopping sheep has the singing heart! Shepherd's Bush's newest Fall piece, this is offered as a complete kit of luscious butterscotch, golden moss, taupe, rusty amber, and weathered plum silks to stitch on 32ct linen. The band sampler design has that darling sheep at the top, lots of rows of special stitches cascading down the piece, and incorporates a swirly pumpkin, green leaf and a black bird button. Such pretty colors and a cute design, it finishes approx 4 x 9! The Jill Rensel Mat, that measures approx 12 x 16-1/2 is here, too!
- Snow Queen - This is another annual Snowman - only she is a SHE! Worked on Week's hand-dyed linen (I think it's Kudzu) this finishes approx 5 x 6, and features quite a different color palette for Tina and Teri. This is gorgeous combination of olive greens, taupe, cream, gold metallic and gold seed beads. VERY STRIKING! Complete kit contains the chart, fabric, threads and embellishments.
- Chocolate Snowman - This year's annual snowman worked on hand-dyed fabric, this one has a blue sweater and little reindeer/dog friend. It comes with hand-dyed threads along with a smattering of tiny button embellishments. Joins the other 12-ish! Kit.
- Sage Snowman - We love these... Sage is the 11th in this annual set... he's a soft, faded, earthy green but he's striped and looks awesome in the middle of his landscape. Complete kit of hand-dyed linen, silk threads and a smattering of small buttons, he finishes approx 5 x 6. Every year, we ask the gals for a Yellow Snowman! Every year Teri says she lays out linen colors for Tina to choose from, and she NEVER chooses that yellow. This year at Market, Tina just smiled at us, started laughing, put her head back down to her work, and waved us to go AWAY! We think he would be cute - he could be named the Sunshine Snowman... and his little sheep could be dressed up with doggy ears on! Oh well... maybe next year! You can visit all 11 other colors farther down this page!
- Slate Snowman - We think this is the 8th little guy in this charming set of annual snowmen. He is presented as a full kit of gorgeous 30ct Weeks Dye Works Dolphin Linen, and includes 2 hand-dyed silks along with 7 colors of Weeks's hand-dyed cottons. Little buttons garnish, and even though the verse says In the bleak mid winter... there is nothing bleak about this! It's very cheerful!
- Stone Snowman - Shepherd's Bush has released their annual Snowman design! Joining Pink, Red, Black, Purple, Blue, Green and Wisteria, I keep asking Teri for Yellow, but she says Tina is in charge of these... and *might not have motivation* to do one!!! So... I guess Stone will do for now! Presented as a complete kit of Week's Dye Works 30ct Stone Linen, it uses it uses silks, Weeks hand-dyed flosses AND DMC flosses! Finishes approx 5 x 6... our Jill Rensel Mats will we arriving shortly! Kits contains the chart, linen, threads and bitty button embellishments.
- Wisteria Snowman - Shepherd's Bush has released their 7th annual snowman on hand-dyed linen. Joining Purple, Blue, Pink, Green, Black, and Red... Little Ms Wisteria is worked on a dusty light lavender linen, and definitely has a colorful attitude! In the Meadow... the sky is gray... forbidding sun and hiding the sky... will Spring ever arrive? Offered as a complete kit of linen and hand-dyed silks, there are three tiny buttons included. Cute, as always.
- Black Snowman - He's the 6th in this set of charming snowmen all stitched on hand-dyed linen, and coordinated to go together! Companioning Red, Pink, Purple, Green and Blue... you get a funky snowman surrounded by cute motifs, a striped tummy sometimes, and cute button embellishments. This one is worked on Week's 30ct Gunmetal linen with silk, and garnished with a set of clay buttons.
- Pink Snowman - Joining the set of *mature snowmen* - Red, Blue, Purple and Green... Little Pink is NEW! *Snow Love*, she says. Stitched on Weeks 30ct Red Pear hand-dyed linen, in a smattering of hand-dyed silks, she finishes approx 5 x 7.
- Blue Snowman - Here's another colorful-linen snowman piece! Companioned with Red, Green and Purple Snowmen... this little guy promises that the cold winter winds full of snow DO blow! Stitched on the new Weeks Dye Works 30ct Blue Jeans hand-dyed linen... the silks included in the complete kit are yummy winter whites, cranberries, avocado and denims, and embellishments include some matte-finish mini-buttons. Now, actually, this is probably a GIRL snowman... because of the wreath of ivy and berries crowning her head! Finishes approx 5 x 6.
- Green Snowman - The companion to Red Snowman... this little guy is over-the-top, drop-dead CUTE! Stitched on Weeks Dye Works 30ct hand-dyed Guacamole Linen in bright shades of berry-pink hand-dyed silk, with lots of Oatmeal Scone cream and Tuscan Olive yellow green -- all the way to hunter greens, Mr Green finishes approx 5 x 6. He's perched on a hill of snow roses, and tucked between skinny pine trees and houses. There are 5 softly-dyed mini buttons included that garnish his belly - they match his threads. I just LOVE his colors!!! Offered as the complete kit of linen, silks, chart and buttons!
- Red Snowman - A new kit by Shepherd's Bush... this is SO CUTE! Long, skinny, striped leggings are keeping the long, spindly legs of your snowman and sheep toasty warm. Offered as a complete kit, this is stitched on 32ct hand-dyed Cranberry Bog Linen by R & R. Using 4 solid silk colors, and 4 hand-dyed silks... this
petite piece finishes approx 5 x 6, and is garnished with a clay carrot snowman nose. Reds, moss, cream and browns... the colors are really unusual... the design is really sweet!
- Purple Snowman - Shepherd's Bush has released another quaint snowman design stitched on a very 'out-there' hand-dyed linen color - for a snowman! WHO thinks one should be against a red, green or purple background? Teri and Tina of Shepherd's Bush! Teri builds them outside in front of the shop, while sister Tina is inside working *hard.* (At least that's the official story they're sticking to...) A cute design, offered in kit format, your darling little snowman, complete with skinny legs, is stitched on Weeks 30ct Grape Ice linen in shades of luscious greens, soft berry, creams, and brown hand-dyed silks. There are some tiny hand-dyed buttons in here, too. LOVELY roses, lavenders and greens!
- Grey Snowman - His tummy has a snow globe in it... hence the words 'snow globe' above him in he sky. Even though this little guy's name is Gray, and he is stitched on Confederate Gray linen, he is a little bright bit of color in the bleak wintertime! Complete kit contains the linen, silks and buttons.
The Gatherers - During the 1990s, Bush designed a series of 4 Gatherers. Four colorful, detailed pieces... they seemed to be giant extensions of the smaller designs they were also publishing. Sort of the 'corner-stones' if you will. Exquisite dress, borders, and companion sheep and gardens... each is prettier than the last! Herb Gatherer came first... a mauve/lavender summer garden piece. Next was Wool Gatherer... a companion in blue, teal, and taupe colors. He carries a pack full of real wool roving on his back! Now, I don't remember my history well, because I THINK Toy came next. The Christmas version... Toy Gatherer is full of rich burgundys and deep greens. Finally, we were treated to The Earthgatherers. A springtime, pastoral scene... like all the rest, it features the backstitched background of light taupe, suggesting the setting for its Gatherer. All offered as charts with embellishments, each lots of SB charm! Herb Gatherer (1990) measures approx 13 x 13, mat is arched, hand-carved and huge! Wool Gatherer (1991) measures the same size, same awesome triple, hand-carved mat treatment, only blues instead of mauves. Toy (1992) measures approx 10 x 8. Triple, handcarved and arched mat features hand-painting as well, and is also huge! Earthgatherers (1996) measures approx 12 x 18, and its mat features 4 layers, hand-carving and hand-painting! Stunning!
- Angel's Song - The song verse 'Angels we have heard on high' is featured in this exquisite Christmas sampler. Offered as a complete kit, its stitched on 32ct hand-dyed Park City Blend Linen in the most luscious shades of rose, mulberry, taupes, and slate silks from Thread Gatherer, as well as Gloriana and Soie D' Alger. The embellishments include beautiful miniature clay leaves, sheep, stars, and hearts, along with glass and pearl beads.
Ooodles of fun stitches, all diagrammed nicely, the sampler is stuffed full of charming motifs. There are hillsides of the country, the elegant city buildings of olde... lots of floral bands, and an awesome band of Ukrainian Embroidery worked with the hand-dyed Shepherd's Moon Silk 'n Colors included. Just breathtaking, this finishes approx 5 x 18, and will definitely be among your favorite Shepherd's Bush pieces!
- Baby Bug Ball - One of four new releases by Shepherd's Bush... this is absolutely the most charming design! Available as a complete kit of 32ct Light Sand Belfast linen, with lots of Thread Gatherer overdyed silks and tiny Just Another Button Company birds, bees and doodlebugs embellishments included. The soft tans, lavenders, and pale greens stitch to create a precious parade of tiny dressed bees and garden bugs.
Tina and Terry have an old photo of their mother at age three... all dressed up in a 'bug pageant!' That photo - the inspiration for this design - is a family treasure! Your Baby Bug Ball finishes approx 6 x 8, and is full of pretty, soft color and charm!
- Patriotic Thoughts - This is a fun 5 x 8 inch sampler that is a companion to Thoughtful Heart and French Heart that is full of tiny, delicate Americana and patriotic details! In each of these, the alphabet is spelled out in stylized letters, and each letter has a word, motif, flower, or charm to dress it up! The complete kit includes the 34ct Cafe Au Lait Legacy Linen, Silk 'n Colors, Soie D' Alger and Gloriana silks, and a package of five miniature clay buttons... a flag, bee, rose, heart and star! The silk colors are delicious denims, raspberry and burgundies, and soft cremes. I just love it!
- French Heart - This is one of my most favorite designs! A companion to "Thoughtful Heart" released last year, this sampler is stuffed full of tiny detailed motifs, florals, and features a darling Victorian-styled handmade clay shoe button! Stitched on 32ct Italian Sienna linen, in soft, delicious shades of pastel silks, there are lots of special stitch touches mixed in with all the details. It measures a mere 6 x 7 inches, so sweet, it's available as a complete kit.
- Emmanuel's Song - This is a beautiful, elegant band sampler, full of fantastic stitches, fun embellishments, and gorgeous shades of silk threads! Stitched on hand-dyed 'Park City Blend' Belfast linen, it finishes approx 5 x 18," and is worked in soft cranberries, greens, and whites. There are several pearl buttons and tiny handmade clay flowers and leaves in the goodies packet included, as well as a skein of "cutwork thread" that has been imported for this kit! It's just beautiful, and will definitely become a family heirloom!
- Old Glory - This is a very "Shepherds-Bushy" flag design... full of rows of flowers, sheep, and alphabets. Stitched on 32ct Lambswool linen, in yummy mulberry, grey-blue and creme silk threads; it features specialty stitches and special buttons.
- Thoughtful Heart - This is a charming, free-spirited design! It's a random motif pattern of hearts, little borders, assorted flowers, all tucked between irregular alphabet letters. Stitched on 32ct ivory linen in soft silk shades of lavender and light moss greens, there are touches of gold and creme silk, too. The embellishment is a sterling silver rosebud flower, tucked into a floral row. Finishing approx 5 x 8," it's full of specialty stitches, I counted 15! Really a delightful design.
- Trick or Treat - 3 Little Trick or Treaters dressed in Shepherd's Bush style! About the size of "Three Pale Eggs," it's full of halloween color. I'm such a halloween NUT!
- The Journey - Take joy in the Journey and the friends you find along the way. A sweet friendship piece... this would be fun finished as a giant pin cushion - it works up to be 8 x 8 on the hand-dyed French Vanilla linen. Stitched with silks, the chart includes a trio of button and bead embellishments as well. I love that teeny little flower basket down there in the lower left corner!
- Patriotic Thoughts - Another of Tina and Teri's charming spot motif samplers, this one is delightful. Measuring about 5 x 8, it's full of song titles and favorite patriotic phrases. America the Beautiful, Land of the Free, Give Us Peace, Lady Liberty, Long May She Wave, Oh Say Can You See, from Sea to Shining Sea... you get the idea. Kit includes the chart, linen, silks, and 5 teeny clay button embellishments to scatter where needed. Soft denim, raspberry and cream colors.
- French Heart - A charming piece - this is worked on 32ct cream linen with pastel silks. Scattered a few gold seed beads, it features a 1/2 inch hand-made clay show button - very old fashioned - with a tiny pink flower on it. Tiny blocks with tiny heart, house, shepherdess and sheep motifs... it finishes a mere 6 x 7. Presented as a complete kit of chart, linen, solid and hand-dyed silks and buttons. Pretty for a little girl's bedroom.
The 2014 Shepherd's Fold Series
Shepherds Bush has sent the first design in their 6-part Fold Series!!! A Full Heart is a charming pastoral scene complete with the sunny sky, brick red farmhouse, a blooming garden, busy beehives, and a flock of fluffy sheep grazing on the hillsides. Finishing a circular 7 x 7 on lovely new 32ct hand-dyed Stone Steps Linen, the fabric is very nice -- sturdy, tightly woven and soft -- but not limp!
You'll be stitching with solid and hand-dyed silks from Au Ver a Soie, Thread Gatherer and Gloriana in luscious greens mauves and creams. Tina has added several smatterings of specialty stitches here and there -- all just to add bits of texture and interest. You can see some in the sheep and the grassy areas. There are precious bitty buttons in here as well... and everything can grace the top of a Lone Elm Lane Shepherd's Plum Sewing Box... or it can be
*The Fold's* first design... if you choose to 'box-top' this... you will create a storage place for the other 5 pieces that promise to be needlework smalls of cushions, cases and fobs!
A Full Heart is offered as a kit of chart, linen, silks and embellishments. Box or Mat for finishing is available separately. We have an auto-ship for the remaining kits in this series... and can send the box or mat anytime you wish!
My Home Fob -- Part Two of The Fold
Tina and Teri have sent Part Two in their 6-piece Sewing Box Set! My Home Fob features a fat little blackbird in his backyard garden of violets -- which you can see on the reverse. Raspberry, violet and olive greens, the kit includes a length of hand-dyed silk ribbon for the edge finishing treatment. It matches all the pretty hand-dyed silk flosses.
Offered as a small kit -- each of the six pieces in this set can be purchased and stitched individually of the others -- so if you are not 'into' collecting the entire series, you don't have to! If you are on our Auto-Ship -- your kit is already in the mail to you! If you want to join... we can begin with Kit #1... and even that gorgeous lavender box!
Goodness and Grace Pin Cushion -- The Fold, Part 3!
Tina and Teri have sent their third piece in the six-part FOLD series of a sewing box and coordinating smalls. Goodness and Grace is a 3-inch pin cushion that features Teri's very own hand-dyed silk ribbon as the edge trim! A lovely grape silk checkered basket offers a lavish bouquet of flowers and a pretty flower-shell button as trim. The 'Goodness and Grace' of the backyard garden... a tiny house is there, as well as the sheep grazing in the yard!
Offered as a complete kit, the 32ct hand-dyed linen was worth waiting for -- and lovely! Threads include hand-dyed silks and cottons, of course there is Teri's ribbon, and lots of beads and buttons to garnish both the cushion and the edge trim. Also included is a cut of deep green flannel fabric to back the cushion! Aged Plums, Dried Pink Roses, Olive Branch and Whiskey greens and golds... the colors are gorgeous, and the few special stitches tossed in here are an added treat. A sweet cushion, luscious kit ingredients... and something charming to add to your Shepherd's Plum Sewing Box!
Notice the JABCO Just Pins poking from the pillow? A set of 5 pins -- they include a white sheep, black sheep, heart, purple flower and little black bird -- all clay-topped pins. They are an optional set that is available separately!
Cherish Life -- The Fold, Part 4!
Tina and Teri continue to Cherish Life by bringing us part four of their charming sewing box series -- The Fold. Those girls are constantly happy and we love them to pieces!
Cherish Life is a needle case design that companions the main box top, fob and pin cushion. Each part is presented in kit format... and Cherish Life is no different. It does contain hand-dyed linen (by Teri!), yummy hand-dyed silk threads, a smattering of tiny button embellishments, purple polka dot finishing fabric and the thickest, dense-est cut of wool felt to make an interior needle page.
The little sheep grazing on the hill amidst berries, bees and flowers, it'll make you smile.
We have a coordinating JABCO Needle Threader this time around!!! See it in the pic? That is available separately -- it is a GREAT threader -- it even fits beading needles!
Fear Not Needle Roll -- Part 5 of The Fold
Tina and Teri's 5th addition to their sewing box set has arrived... it's a little needleroll pin cushion to tuck inside your lavender shaker sewing box. Presented as a kit, you get Teri's hand-dyed linen -- which they've named 32ct Shepherd's Fold Linen -- and her beautiful hand-dyed silk ribbon for edging.
The design is stitched with Week's Dye Works hand-dyed cottons and a trio of silks, it features a bit of mossy green baby rik-rak trim for one of the sampler rows, and a pair of tiny buttons for garnish. Same gorgeous colors as the rest of the pieces in this set... this'll finish in a jiff!
Reach - #6 Of The Fold
Shepherd's Bush has finished their set of 6 kits for their Fold Series. A sewing box to store smalls was the first kit... and we finish with the 5th design of the smalls to tuck inside. *Reach* is a cute wooden 6-inch ruler case -- and you even get the decorated ruler!
Stitched on Teri's hand-dyed 32ct linen they've included DMC, Weeks hand-dyed flosses, Thread Gatherer's Silk 'n Colors, a bit of solid silk and 8 yards of DMC Cordonnet #80 thin thread (used in the Nun Stitch border treatment.) The same pretty plums, berries and creamy colors as the rest in the set, how fun to have a stitched case to store a ruler in your sewing box!
Yes, there's even more from Shepherd's Bush!
6068 S. Sheridan Tulsa, Ok. 74145
(918) 493-1136 Fax: (918) 493-1933
Toll Free Order Line: (888) 543-7004
Store Hours: 10 -- 6 CST, Monday -- Saturday
Web Site Design and Maintenance by
© 2022 Silver Needle Ltd.
You may not reproduce, copy, or redistribute the design or layout of this web site, individual elements of the web site design, or Silver Needle images, designs, adaptations, charts, instructions or logos without the express written permission of Silver Needle, Ltd.
View our company's Privacy, Shipping and Return Policies
Prices are subject to change without notice.