6068 S. Sheridan Rd. Tulsa, Ok. 74145 (918) 493-1136 (888) 543-7004 E-Mail
Primrose Cottage - This Team of Mom-supervised by The Four Sisters - is full of Cheerful Energy! They all get along and they are all part of Primrose Cottage! Everybody has a task and here's what they can accomplish together!
New for Winter and Valentine's Day
- Hey Sweetheart! - What a fun Valentine greeting to stitch in a jiff! Split up all the words and do small cushions or little blocks... or make a pillow or block stand-up - lots of possibilities. This is coded for regular DMC, but what an opportunity to get out your hand-dyed pinks and various metallics and beads! As charted in the leaflet, the main piece measures 100 x 101 - so about 6 inches on 16/32ct.
- Snowplace Like Home - Even though I want Valentine's Day... that doesn't mean half the country isn't still covered in snow! This 4 x 6 (on 32ct) piece is done with regular DMC floss on Vintage County Mocha - which comes in counts from 14 to 40! Add some opalescent to all that snow, and maybe a carrot nose button or two! Charted for DMC.
A Little Halloween from Primrose Cottage Stitches
Several new charts are here... all published in 4-color leaflet format with huge, colorful, easy-to-follow charts. They like to put the finished model pics on the inside pages beside the chart offering a nice glimpse of what you are stitching.
- 13 Spooky Smalls is a collection of nothing larger than 5 x 6. Easy stitching, cute finishing, various fabrics were used, everything is coded for DMC, and the graphics on the 13 pages are good enough that you can duplicate the fun finishes right from the pictures.
- Halloween Letters - a cute way to spell Halloween down the left-hand side... with fun words across. Worked on your favorite fabric, it'll finish about 7-1/2 inches square on 32ct. Coded for DMC along with a few hand-dyeds, it'd be really cute if you made the ghosts opalescent, the bats sparkley black, maybe even bead the main letters down the left side. A lot of room for special things in this cute design!
- Witch's Kitchen - She's making a mess... I hope the spiders and bird aren't the next ingredients! DMC and hand-dyeds, this finishes about 6 x 6 on 32ct.
- The Salem Sisters Apothecary - You're going to need 4 skeins of Weeks Dye Works Kohl to stitch this fun shop sign. On 32ct Country Vintage Mocha, it finishes about 5 x 8. The wooden frame is available for this.. details for ordering are inside the leaflet. You could change 'the salem sisters' to Mom's Apothecary, and then change the date to the year Mom got married and started cooking for her family!
- Home Sweet Haunted Home - This is a half-sized leaflet pattern - it finishes a little over 4 inches square on 32ct and is worked in Weeks hand-dyed flosses. Just a fun sign to put on the door everyone uses to come into the house - maybe it's the garage door into the back hall... everyone needs to know what they're walking into!
Gather & Religious Christmas Trio|
- Gather - Just the word... doesn't need to say anything else. Presented in leaflet format stitch this on any fabric in any color you choose. If you like this type of design, Hello From Liz Matthews does quite a number of them... take a look at her page... you might find some you can't live without!
- Religious Christmas Trio - Three smalls that are all shown on the same count and color of fabric and stitched with the same 6 DMC's of 520, 522, 680, 754 (8 stitches of that!), 839 and 3777. If you choose smaller count.. like 36... they'll finish 2 x 3 and 2 x 5.
Hive Rules, A Bee C, Bee Nice, Bee Happy, Kind Words and Bumblebee Kisses
Several cute new designs... I'm going to group them by season, so make sure to click through to see the rest!
- Hive Rules - Lindsey is the designer-sister. *Bee Sweet -- like honey, Mind your own beeswax!, Love and Be Loved...* Hive Rules Aalong with these 5 other designs - all follow the same buttery/teal color scheme, and feature a bee theme. Beautifully published in leaflet format, the charts are colored and huge, with actual pics of the stitching right on the page. Worked on any white of your liking, everything is done with DMC. Cute as can BEE! Hive Rules measures 70 x 274, so finishes approx 5 x 20 on 14/28 or 4 x 15 on 36ct.
- A Bee C is the alphabet of bees and hives. Measures 118 x 54, same color scheme, it'll finish 3 x 6 on 36ct. Full-sized leaflet format, with a huge, colorful graphic chart.
- Bee Nice - Or Buzz Off! I love that! Half-sized chart, this finishes 2-1/2 x 4-1/2 on 18/36... again choose a white of your liking.
- Bee Happy - This one measures 45 x 112. Even though it looks big in the pic, it really measures just 2-1/2 x 6 on 18/36ct - another bitty cushion-sized bowl filler!
- Kind Words - Kind words are like honey sweet to the soul. Measures 71 x 55 - so finishes 3 x 4 on 18/36ct.
- Bumblebee Kisses - The smallest BEE design, this one comes in at 40 x 72 - just 2 x 4! What a cute set of designs - all different, but they go together - like the 4 sisters!
Bold Halloween thoughts!
- Toil & Trouble - Choose some mangy hand-dyed fabric to add a little drama to this. It measures 76 x 113, so almost 5 x 7 on 16/32ct. Bright DMC colors, presented in a huge full color chart in a full-sized leaflet.
- This is Halloween - Another beautifully presented full color leaflet - they've put another photo of the finished stitching right there inside so you can see what you're making! Super cute, coded for DMC, finishes about 9 x 9 on 25 over two, or 6 x 6 on 18/36!
- The Witch Next Door - What an interesting neighbor! Pretty stink'in cute household though... this is done on anything beige... needs to be an early evening sky so the house shows up. Coded for hand-dyeds, I wonder if there is a story behind the address numbers - 4211? Full-sized color leaflet, The Witch Next Door finishes about 5 x 12 on 16/32.
- Witchy Way - This is a small chart - just a 93 x 46 design - 3 x 6 on 16/32. I love that shoe building! Something fun to sit on the windowsill.
Autumn Rules & Pumpkin Kisses
Here is a large and small combo - 6 Rules of the Season to make Autumn afternoon's fun... the model is stitched on Vintage Country Mocha with regular DMC colors. VCM comes in just about every count - 14, 16, 18, 25, 28, 32 and 36, so you have choices here!
Autumn Rules comes as a full-sized leaflet... while Pumpkin Kisses is a small card that delivers the 2-1/2 x 4-1/2 cushion-sized design - that is finished so cute in its cover pic!
Star Spangled Street and Happy Independence Day
Another large and small combo of designs -
- Star Spangled Street measures 195 x 42 - so 2-1/2 x 12 on 16/32. Charted for hand-dyeds, it'd be cute with some button on there... and is e perfect size to be finished into a round drum shape.
- Happy Independence Day is festive, too. Done with hand-dyeds, it measures 3 x 6. Emily is a sister - the model stitcher. And there's another family member on here - Jim - and he made the frame!
Christmas Letters and Christmas Rules
A pair of leaflets with more fun rules and words of the season.
- Christmas Rules measures 59 x 300 - so 4 x 19 on 16/32... DMC... choose any fabric just make sure the white shows up!
- Christmas Letters measures 56 x 118. A few Smyrna and Satins thrown in here. You COULD stitch the whole thing in one, long line... it'd be like 20 inches long! Traditional reds and greens of DMCs.
6068 S. Sheridan Tulsa, Ok. 74145
(918) 493-1136 Fax: (918) 493-1933
Toll Free Order Line: (888) 543-7004
Store Hours: 10 -- 6 CST, Monday -- Saturday
Web Site Design and Maintenance by
© 2023 Silver Needle Ltd.
You may not reproduce, copy, or redistribute the design or layout of this web site, individual elements of the web site design, or Silver Needle images, designs, adaptations, charts, instructions or logos without the express written permission of Silver Needle, Ltd.
View our company's Privacy, Shipping and Return Policies
Prices are subject to change without notice.