6068 S. Sheridan Rd. Tulsa, Ok. 74145 (918) 493-1136 (888) 543-7004 E-Mail
May Arrivals from Stitching With The Housewives.
- How Does Your Garden Grow? - Pretty well... if you can use this pic as a gauge! Your strawberries are as tall as your little house, and your corn is sky-high! Cute and colorful, this is done on a white fabric that Priscilla and Chelsea tell you how to dye to get this gorgeous blue color. Finishes 5 x 7, just so happy and cute!
- Red White & Bantam - It's a mama chicken with her baby - with lots more bright sunflowers. Finishes 5 x 7 - choose a dark gunmetal fabric so the bright colors show up!
America the Beautiful, Liberty Farm and July Calendar Crates
Stitching With The Housewives has three new releases planned. All three are delightfully colorful - stitched with Classic Colorworks hand-dyed flosses or DMC. Choose a darker fabric to get the chalkboard look that highlights the white lettering.
They also have a new series beginning - Calendar Crates. Finishing 7 x 7 on 28ct, there will be a main design, and a bonus 3 X 5 design that isn't shown. You can see the July one here - it kicks off the set - so our auto-ship for those will begin when it ships.
Always cheerful and festive, Priscilla and Chelsea have a great collection of designs - for every season of the year!
Stitching With The Housewives Newest Treats!
- Barnyard Bakery - This is the second "Bakery" piece... Bunny Bakery was the first. The chart by-line reads 'Up on a pedestal,' so I think we're getting a whole fun year of baking chaos on cakeplates! We have little pigs and chickens on this one... the pig down in the lower left-hand corner is really cute! Anyway, as always, lots of cute smaller motifs to pull out of this - just the stack of bowls is fun, or just the barn!
- Bunny Garden - Get out that pretty blue RIT dye, or see if you can hunt down a cheerful summery blue fabric, these radishes and cabbages are growing nice and big in Mama Bunny's garden of veggies! See her baby in her apron pocket? Such cute Springtime decorations... the designs just make you smile!
- Here Comes Peter Cottontail - And he's just cute with his bunny basket and tulip pot. Measuring about 7 x 7 on 28ct black or chalkboard colored fabric, he'd make a cute door-stop stand-up!
- Bunny Bakery - Oh gosh, this is cute! A white cake plate displays these two - stirring and mixing - I bet they're making carrot cake! Finishes 5 x 7 on any 14/28ct black or gunmetal-ly fabric you like, it's another fun seasonal decoration to perch on the kitchen counter. As the rest, it is coded for DMC floss as well as Classic Colorworks hand-dyed.
Bee Mine & Be My Valentine, Truckin Along for March, Floyd & Flurry, Hello Winter
Happy Valentine's Day from The Housewives!
Priscilla and Chelsea's February designs have arrived, with cheerful big pink roses everywhere!
- Bee Mine - 3-1/2 x 7 - uses a white or cream background fabric that YOU dye that pretty blue color, and Be My Valentine - 5 x 5 - features black or a chalkboard/gunmetal fabric of your choosing. Follow their colorful finishing, or do something like a little block stand-up or wedge... all that fun stitching will be noticed either way!
- Floyd and Flurry are part of the Sip-of-the-season set - the winter fox surrounded by his cardinal friends is holding his mini cocoa cup that has a snowman in it! Finishes 6 x 8-ish on a chalkboard-colored fabric.
- Hello Winter is pretty cute! It features a snowMAN, snowCAT, and a snowCHICKEN! And... a CAT top-hat! Kind of a fun seasonal welcome piece, it measures 6 x 8.
New November Arrivals
- Rudolph & Mr Claus - The next *Sip of the Season.* This features the cutest Rudolph is his Christmas flannel jammies with his hot chocolate... his *cup 'o joe!* (only it's hot in that mug, so hope Santa isn't cooking!) Cute mini-gingerbread border, notice the antlers on the snowmen? He finishes about 6 x 8 on 28ct... remember there are gunmetal colored fabric options, in case black isn't your favorite to work on.
- A Merry Little Christmas - This one is stitched on regular 28ct fabric that Priscilla has dyed with RIT Dye color Evening Blue before she did her stitching. Finishing 7 x 7 it's worked with classic Colorworks hand-dyed flosses.
- Gingham Greetings 1 & 2 - Finishing about 3 x 4 each, 'Priscilla-fied' cute little ornaments!
- Up on the Housetop features Santa in his sleigh. Only his reindeer are CHICKENS, and the farm truck is bringing the sleigh-overloads! Finishing about 9 inches square, choose any dark chalkboard-colored fabric you can see on to stitch this charming scene.
- Candy Cane Coop is possibly where those 'reindeer-chickens' roost! Peppermint trees and shrubery, gingerbready colors, the featured brown color is Classic Colorworks' Brown Sugar thread. Finishing 5 x 5.
- Jolly Claus and Merry Mrs Claus - Each of these two measure 3 x 4 stitched on a 14/28ct. You could stitch everyone's name on them instead of Merry and Jolly... or stitch a little holiday greeting of your choice!
Stitching With The Housewives Presents: Truckin' Along
This cheerful little white farm truck hauling the summer strawberries is the first of 12 designs coming from Priscilla Blain of Stitching with The Housewives! The new series begins with this design - shipping to us the first week of April.
Stitch it on any black or dark gunmetal fabric you like - using Classic Colorworks hand-dyed flosses (or DMC) of Bamboo, Caramel, Queen Bee, Ribbon Red, River Rocks, Steamed Broccoli and Tea & Biscuits. Finishing approx 5 x 7 on a 14/28ct size, you'll recognize Priscilla's artwork from her collaborations with Hands On Design's Cathy Haberman!
The little strawberries scattered everywhere will make darling pincushions - especially those two at the top that have little chickens on them!
- Boo To You - So darn cute... this one is full of single motifs that would make cute pin-cushions all gathered together in a bowl! It'll also be darling as a warning sign to early trespassers in the candy bowl before Trick or Treat! Measuring about 6 x 7, finish it flat and make sure it has a chance to do its job! Coded for Classic Colorworks and DMC flosses.
- Santa Claus is Coming to Town - Finishing approx 5 x 7, this is another delightful piece of Priscilla's chart-art. The Santa holding up the tree is only about 2 x 3... he'd be a cute ornament just by himself!
- Trick or Treat - Tons of fun Halloween color! Between the stripes on the witch's hat, the checks on her skirt and the curly-q's holding the candy corn garland together, you almost miss the little kitty perched atop the pumpkins!
- Calvin and Trixie - Here is the next 'Sip of the Seasons' design - that delightful black cat is holding his 'Cup-o-Joe' - only it has a little purple witch tucked inside (hopefully not swimming in hot coffee!) Stitch just the cat... or surround him with his jack-o-lantern border!
- Calvin and Clyde - This is super cute! Grab a blue, green or gold fabric in your stash and stitch the little scarecrow with all his garden-y pumpkins, the sunflower, kitty, another very social chicken, and that fun leafy vine. The white outline-stitching gives you the illusion of chalk-art - without stitching on the very dark gray to black fabrics. The colors all just POP because of that dividing white detail! Finishing approx 7 x 7... Hobby Lobby has that blue metal truck frame in stock NOW in the Fall aisle!
- Clovis and Stanley - Oh gosh, this is cute - a big 'ol blackbird in the middle of the sunflowers and cornfield... he's holding a mug, and this time it has an itty bitty scarecrow in it! Too darn cute, I love the repeating squares of the corn kernels next to the bright yellow and black sunflower rounds. Lots of pretty blue fabrics on the market - we have several different count options for you!
Three New Designs Arriving from Stitching With The Housewives!
- Buzz of the Bees - Stitched on 28ct, the buzz of the bees and chirps of the chicks sound like summer! 6 x 8 In finished size, it uses Classic Colorworks hand-dyed cottons of 12 Grain, Cherry Cobbler, Ladybug, Onion Skin, Queen Bee, Rain Shower, Steamed Broccoli, Wagon Wheel and Ye Old Gold. This would be cute finished as a little block stand-up.
- Ronnie & The Bees - A Sip of the Seasons - I think we're getting a new set of designs - Seasonal... and 'whomever' is holding a cute mug 'full of something charming!' Ronnie is a cow, she's surrounded by Summer flowers, and her mug has a bee hive in it, so her drink must be flavored with honey! She's stitched on a medium blue background and finishes about 6 x 8.
- Jolly St Nick & Rudolph - Black is a little more challenging to stitch on, but this little guy really shows up amidst his glorious greenery and lights border. Again, finishing about 6 x 8 - check out the tiny reindeer poking out of Santa's mug! He is the cutest ever!
- Sam and Liberty - Stitched on 28ct - Priscilla offers coffee-dying instructions to color and distress your fabric - this measures abut 9 x 13 and is stitched with Classic Colorworks hand-dyeds. Uncle Sam is holding a mug - with a baby eagle poking out. There are tiny quilt motifs and little flags in the background but the bitty chickens in here are the BEST - Sam has one perched on his hat.
- Long May She Wave - A cute little blue farm truck all loaded down with summer splendor, this is stitched on any chalkboard-y/gunmetal colored fabric you can see to work on! Finishing approx 9 x 11 on 14/28ct, you are using either DMC or Classic Colorworks flosses. I love the billowy flag.
6068 S. Sheridan Tulsa, Ok. 74145
(918) 493-1136 Fax: (918) 493-1933
Toll Free Order Line: (888) 543-7004
Store Hours: 10 -- 6 CST, Monday -- Saturday
Web Site Design and Maintenance by
© 2021 Silver Needle Ltd.
You may not reproduce, copy, or redistribute the design or layout of this web site, individual elements of the web site design, or Silver Needle images, designs, adaptations, charts, instructions or logos without the express written permission of Silver Needle, Ltd.
View our company's Privacy, Shipping and Return Policies
Prices are subject to change without notice.