6068 S. Sheridan Rd. Tulsa, Ok. 74145 (918) 493-1136 (888) 543-7004 E-Mail
New Releases from Stitching With The Housewives
- December Calendar Crates - The 6th so far in this set... you get a darling scene perched atop a 'crate' boxed area of the design. We are seeing lots of Priscilla's designs stitched on OTHER colors of fabrics and they are super cute. Don't let this dark background scare you off - I think the reindeer in this one are ultra cute - just by themselves! Scroll down to see the entire set and choose yours.
- Hello Santa - Santa is poking out of a Mason Jar... he is holding his cup of hot cocoa. If you want no jar... leave that part off... just stitch his top, and make small ornaments out of the cocoa cup and the snowman perched atop his reindeer!
- Here Comes Santa Claus - Little people everywhere on this... gingerbread cookies, Santa in his sleigh, and don't miss the little elf by his candy canes in the back of the truck! More cute motifs to take apart and make into ornaments!
November and Christmas are Coming!
Cranberries and Gingerbread are on the way from the Housewives Gals! Here are their new designs...
- Priscilla and Chelsea's November Calendar Crate design is ready - a pretty creamy ivory farmhouse and lavish autumn tree - the colors in this are so pretty! Scroll down to see the entire set and choose yours.
- Silent Night features Santa in his sleigh flying over the Silent Night farmhouse and church scene... only everyone is awake! The church lights are on, someone is still up in the house, and the chickens, pig and cow are all outside to wave to Santa! Quite the cheerful picture.
- Mrs Claus Bakery is darling! She's there holding her rolling pin and little cookie, the gingerbread house garland across the top is festive, and more cookies perched in the bowls.
October and Halloween are Coming - Housewives-Style!
Priscilla and Chelsea have traded their busy chickens and rabbits for cats and pumpkins as the seasons are changing. Due this week...
- October Calendar Crates - This one has several smaller things you can pull out of here to stitch individually. Check out the kitty riding the broom in front of the moon, the Black Cat Broom Co sign, and just those tiny flying ghosts! See the whole set below.
- Hello My Pretties - I think our witch is stuck in a jar. I do like that jack-o-lantern pail with the kitty peeking out!
- This is Halloween - Back up the Truck! - More cute ghosts in here, and a pair of fun little witches. Make some fun tiny block stand-ups out of those - I think they'll finish about 1-1/2 inches in size! It's not so daunting to stitch on dark fabric, if your project is little!
Rolling in after July 4th! New Arrivals
Priscilla and Chelsea continue to present cute designs stitched on chalkboard gray fabrics - full of seasonal charm and fun colors.
- Pumpkin Picking Day features the classic farm truck - it'll finish about 5 x 5 - and might be cute hanging on a cabinet handle or doorknob.
- Scarecrow Bakery finishes about 5 x 7... out the little boy scarecrow up there in place of the girl if you want... I just love all the small design elements in here! Think single pin cushions!
- Calendar Crates for September finishes about 7 x 7... pumpkins everywhere! Scroll down to see more!.
This is a new series - Calendar Crates. Finishing 7 x 7 on 28ct, there will be a main design, and a bonus 3 X 5 design that isn't shown. You can see the July one here - it kicks off the set - so our auto-ship for those began when it shipped.
August Calendar Crate - Sunflowers exploding everywhere on this, they'd make cute individual cushions or plant pokes too! Finishes approx 7 x 7.
Always cheerful and festive, Priscilla and Chelsea have a great collection of designs - for every season of the year!
June Arrivals from Stitching With The Housewives
- Queen Bee Bakery - The next little cake-plate setting... more small motifs you can split up into stand-ups or whatever. There's a lot happening in the little 5 x 7!
- And To All a Good Night - The sleepiest little village... it looks like the middle of the night because the sky is dark, but so are the windows! Good thing because Santa is up there in the sky too! Finishing approx 4-1/2 x 18... choose something dark to stitch this on. We're hearing awesome things about lighter colors of fabrics for Priscilla and Chelsea's designs, so if the black is too hard for you - go to a blue?
May Arrivals from Stitching With The Housewives.
- How Does Your Garden Grow? - Pretty well... if you can use this pic as a gauge! Your strawberries are as tall as your little house, and your corn is sky-high! Cute and colorful, this is done on a white fabric that Priscilla and Chelsea tell you how to dye to get this gorgeous blue color. Finishes 5 x 7, just so happy and cute!
- Red White & Bantam - It's a mama chicken with her baby - with lots more bright sunflowers. Finishes 5 x 7 - choose a dark gunmetal fabric so the bright colors show up!
America the Beautiful, Liberty Farm
Stitching With The Housewives has new releases.
All are delightfully colorful - stitched with Classic Colorworks hand-dyed flosses or DMC. Choose a darker fabric to get the chalkboard look that highlights the white lettering.
Stitching With The Housewives Newest Treats!
- Barnyard Bakery - This is the second "Bakery" piece... Bunny Bakery was the first. The chart by-line reads 'Up on a pedestal,' so I think we're getting a whole fun year of baking chaos on cakeplates! We have little pigs and chickens on this one... the pig down in the lower left-hand corner is really cute! Anyway, as always, lots of cute smaller motifs to pull out of this - just the stack of bowls is fun, or just the barn!
- Bunny Garden - Get out that pretty blue RIT dye, or see if you can hunt down a cheerful summery blue fabric, these radishes and cabbages are growing nice and big in Mama Bunny's garden of veggies! See her baby in her apron pocket? Such cute Springtime decorations... the designs just make you smile!
- Here Comes Peter Cottontail - And he's just cute with his bunny basket and tulip pot. Measuring about 7 x 7 on 28ct black or chalkboard colored fabric, he'd make a cute door-stop stand-up!
- Bunny Bakery - Oh gosh, this is cute! A white cake plate displays these two - stirring and mixing - I bet they're making carrot cake! Finishes 5 x 7 on any 14/28ct black or gunmetal-ly fabric you like, it's another fun seasonal decoration to perch on the kitchen counter. As the rest, it is coded for DMC floss as well as Classic Colorworks hand-dyed.
Bee Mine & Be My Valentine, Truckin Along for March, Floyd & Flurry, Hello Winter
Happy Valentine's Day from The Housewives!
Priscilla and Chelsea's February designs have arrived, with cheerful big pink roses everywhere!
- Bee Mine - 3-1/2 x 7 - uses a white or cream background fabric that YOU dye that pretty blue color, and Be My Valentine - 5 x 5 - features black or a chalkboard/gunmetal fabric of your choosing. Follow their colorful finishing, or do something like a little block stand-up or wedge... all that fun stitching will be noticed either way!
- Floyd and Flurry are part of the Sip-of-the-season set - the winter fox surrounded by his cardinal friends is holding his mini cocoa cup that has a snowman in it! Finishes 6 x 8-ish on a chalkboard-colored fabric.
- Hello Winter is pretty cute! It features a snowMAN, snowCAT, and a snowCHICKEN! And... a CAT top-hat! Kind of a fun seasonal welcome piece, it measures 6 x 8.
New November Arrivals
- Rudolph & Mr Claus - The next *Sip of the Season.* This features the cutest Rudolph is his Christmas flannel jammies with his hot chocolate... his *cup 'o joe!* (only it's hot in that mug, so hope Santa isn't cooking!) Cute mini-gingerbread border, notice the antlers on the snowmen? He finishes about 6 x 8 on 28ct... remember there are gunmetal colored fabric options, in case black isn't your favorite to work on.
- A Merry Little Christmas - This one is stitched on regular 28ct fabric that Priscilla has dyed with RIT Dye color Evening Blue before she did her stitching. Finishing 7 x 7 it's worked with classic Colorworks hand-dyed flosses.
- Gingham Greetings 1 & 2 - Finishing about 3 x 4 each, 'Priscilla-fied' cute little ornaments!
- Up on the Housetop features Santa in his sleigh. Only his reindeer are CHICKENS, and the farm truck is bringing the sleigh-overloads! Finishing about 9 inches square, choose any dark chalkboard-colored fabric you can see on to stitch this charming scene.
- Candy Cane Coop is possibly where those 'reindeer-chickens' roost! Peppermint trees and shrubery, gingerbready colors, the featured brown color is Classic Colorworks' Brown Sugar thread. Finishing 5 x 5.
- Jolly Claus and Merry Mrs Claus - Each of these two measure 3 x 4 stitched on a 14/28ct. You could stitch everyone's name on them instead of Merry and Jolly... or stitch a little holiday greeting of your choice!
Stitching With The Housewives Presents: Truckin' Along
This cheerful little white farm truck hauling the summer strawberries is the first of 12 designs coming from Priscilla Blain of Stitching with The Housewives! The new series begins with this design - shipping to us the first week of April.
Stitch it on any black or dark gunmetal fabric you like - using Classic Colorworks hand-dyed flosses (or DMC) of Bamboo, Caramel, Queen Bee, Ribbon Red, River Rocks, Steamed Broccoli and Tea & Biscuits. Finishing approx 5 x 7 on a 14/28ct size, you'll recognize Priscilla's artwork from her collaborations with Hands On Design's Cathy Haberman!
The little strawberries scattered everywhere will make darling pincushions - especially those two at the top that have little chickens on them!
- Boo To You - So darn cute... this one is full of single motifs that would make cute pin-cushions all gathered together in a bowl! It'll also be darling as a warning sign to early trespassers in the candy bowl before Trick or Treat! Measuring about 6 x 7, finish it flat and make sure it has a chance to do its job! Coded for Classic Colorworks and DMC flosses.
- Santa Claus is Coming to Town - Finishing approx 5 x 7, this is another delightful piece of Priscilla's chart-art. The Santa holding up the tree is only about 2 x 3... he'd be a cute ornament just by himself!
- Trick or Treat - Tons of fun Halloween color! Between the stripes on the witch's hat, the checks on her skirt and the curly-q's holding the candy corn garland together, you almost miss the little kitty perched atop the pumpkins!
- Calvin and Trixie - Here is the next 'Sip of the Seasons' design - that delightful black cat is holding his 'Cup-o-Joe' - only it has a little purple witch tucked inside (hopefully not swimming in hot coffee!) Stitch just the cat... or surround him with his jack-o-lantern border!
- Calvin and Clyde - This is super cute! Grab a blue, green or gold fabric in your stash and stitch the little scarecrow with all his garden-y pumpkins, the sunflower, kitty, another very social chicken, and that fun leafy vine. The white outline-stitching gives you the illusion of chalk-art - without stitching on the very dark gray to black fabrics. The colors all just POP because of that dividing white detail! Finishing approx 7 x 7... Hobby Lobby has that blue metal truck frame in stock NOW in the Fall aisle!
- Clovis and Stanley - Oh gosh, this is cute - a big 'ol blackbird in the middle of the sunflowers and cornfield... he's holding a mug, and this time it has an itty bitty scarecrow in it! Too darn cute, I love the repeating squares of the corn kernels next to the bright yellow and black sunflower rounds. Lots of pretty blue fabrics on the market - we have several different count options for you!
Three New Designs Arriving from Stitching With The Housewives!
- Buzz of the Bees - Stitched on 28ct, the buzz of the bees and chirps of the chicks sound like summer! 6 x 8 In finished size, it uses Classic Colorworks hand-dyed cottons of 12 Grain, Cherry Cobbler, Ladybug, Onion Skin, Queen Bee, Rain Shower, Steamed Broccoli, Wagon Wheel and Ye Old Gold. This would be cute finished as a little block stand-up.
- Ronnie & The Bees - A Sip of the Seasons - I think we're getting a new set of designs - Seasonal... and 'whomever' is holding a cute mug 'full of something charming!' Ronnie is a cow, she's surrounded by Summer flowers, and her mug has a bee hive in it, so her drink must be flavored with honey! She's stitched on a medium blue background and finishes about 6 x 8.
- Jolly St Nick & Rudolph - Black is a little more challenging to stitch on, but this little guy really shows up amidst his glorious greenery and lights border. Again, finishing about 6 x 8 - check out the tiny reindeer poking out of Santa's mug! He is the cutest ever!
- Sam and Liberty - Stitched on 28ct - Priscilla offers coffee-dying instructions to color and distress your fabric - this measures abut 9 x 13 and is stitched with Classic Colorworks hand-dyeds. Uncle Sam is holding a mug - with a baby eagle poking out. There are tiny quilt motifs and little flags in the background but the bitty chickens in here are the BEST - Sam has one perched on his hat.
- Long May She Wave - A cute little blue farm truck all loaded down with summer splendor, this is stitched on any chalkboard-y/gunmetal colored fabric you can see to work on! Finishing approx 9 x 11 on 14/28ct, you are using either DMC or Classic Colorworks flosses. I love the billowy flag.