6068 S. Sheridan Tulsa, Ok. 74145 (918) 493-1136 (888) 543-7004 E-Mail
Here is a smattering of delightfully colorful designs by Satsuma Street! Presented in leaflet format each is charted in color and coded for DMC floss. Beautiful photography on the covers, and large, clear symbols and coloring inside, they are regular Cross Stitch with little or no Backstitch or specialty stitches.
The Pretty Little Cities also include inserts that list the buildings and landmarks featured in their designs. Super fresh and young... designer Jody Rice says her designs are *Cross Stitch for a Happy World!*
Garden Party Warm & Garden Party Cool
By Satsuma Street... these are the same design... but stitched in different colors! How on earth can you choose a favorite??? Such a fun, fresh design, it measures 109 x 127 in stitch count - finishing about 8 x 9 on 28ct Flax Cashel Linen.
Coded for regular 'ol DMC floss... I just love, love, love the happy colors in both of them!!! Maybe stitch them both and finish back to back so you can flip it around when ever you want a change? Presented as a full color leaflet, nice heavy cardboard and a huge, colored chart.
Verano, Primavera, Otono & Invierno - The 4 Seasons
Oh my gosh, this set of 4 designs is finally finished, and it is a show-stopper! Each season is presented in a full color, heavy cardboard, clear-chart format... and they are just beautiful. We joke in the shop that you could cut out the pics on the front cover and frame THEM, they are no pretty! Each season measures 113 x 113 - finishing 8 x 8 on 14/28ct. Choose whatever fabric you like best for them... they are coded for regular DMC floss.
Put them all together, or make the set of 4 individuals to hang in a grouping. You could stitch each on 18ct linen with #5 Pearl Cotton and make huge couch pillows that would be 13 inches of stitching - so like 18-inch mega-pillows! So fresh, clean, contemporary and colorful - we love them! Verano and Primavera have been available; Otono and Invierno are the new ones.
- Halloween Cat Grab some Weeks Dye Works 30ct Periwinkle hand-dyed linen and 25 shades of your regular DMC floss and CREATE! Finishing approx 7 x 8... I love how the moon is transparent!
- Dog Park This IS just a really happy place, and if you love a dog groomer... maybe you should stitch this for their workroom!! The pathway is done with only horizontal and vertical straight stitches - really cool texture on that. 7 x 8-1/2 on 14/28ct.
- Forest OHHH... it's an Autumn forest... measuring 5 x 13. The pillow it is made into measures 9 x 18... so this could be a fun piece on real furniture!!! The chart is colored, and actually the printed colors are more brown and gray - and they look like a pretty colorway for this as well! Coded for DMC floss.
- Deck the Halls Finishing 4 x 22 on 28ct with 17 shades of DMC floss, this is quite a different take on Christmas than the familiar red and green!!! Stitch each square by itself, or make the long piece -- vertically or horizontally... so festive!!! The chart inside is colored and HUGE... it takes up 4 pages!!!!!
- Autumn Bird -- Luscious brilliant colors of Fall... finishes 8 x 6 on 14/28 Summer Khaki.
- Sweet Spring -- Stitched on Weeks Dye Works 30ct Seafoam hand-dyed linen this finishes approx 6 x 7. LOVE those colors!
- Garden Cat -- Finishes approx 7 x 10 on 14/28 natural. Skip the sun and clouds if need be -- it's darling either way!
Happy Travels to you!
Get these to commemorate a trip you've taken or a place you will be visiting! Stitch on it while you're THERE! Each of these leaflets has a little key inside that labels the landmarks for you.
- Pretty Little Barcelona NEW! Another neat city you might have visited!!!! Satsuma has a whole series of these... just scroll down the page to see lots of them.
Coded for DMC, each is a leaflet, and includes a directory sheet of landmarks in the pic. 122 x 119.
- Pretty Little Hawaii Finishes approx 8 x 9 on 14ct, coded for 28 shades of DMC floss. Just like all the rest of the 'destination designs' designer Jody Rice has included a landmark key so you can tell what is where of the features in the design.
- The Emerald City -- Measures approx 8 x 8 on 14/28ct Flax linen. 29 colors of DMC.
- Pretty Little Amsterdam -- 6-1/2 x 7 on Rustico... Features a windmill, canal houses and the Rijksmuseum.
- Pretty Little Chicago -- 6 x 6-ish, Features The *Bean*, The El, and some of Navy Pier and the Water Tower.
- Pretty Little Italy -- 6 x 6-ish, features the Leaning Tower of Pisa, the Colosseum, hills of Tuscany and several bits of Venice.
- Pretty Little London -- 6 x 6-ish features the London Eye, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and a few stoic guards.
- Pretty Little Los Angeles features the Hollywood sign, Capitol Records, the Walk of Fame and Randy's Donuts!
- Pretty Little New York sports the Statue of Liberty, Chrysler building, One world Trade Center, even the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Pretty Little Paris -- Visit the Louvre, Sacre-Coeur, the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame! (in between your stitching time!)
- Pretty Little San Francisco has Chinatown, Golden Gate Bridge, the Painted Ladies and the Japantown Peace Pagoda. Love that little cable car!
6068 S. Sheridan Tulsa, Ok. 74145
(918) 493-1136 Fax: (918) 493-1933
Toll Free Order Line: (888) 543-7004
Store Hours: 10 -- 6 CST, Monday -- Saturday
Web Site Design and Maintenance by
© 2019 Silver Needle Ltd.
You may not reproduce, copy, or redistribute the design or fonts
layout of this web site, individual elements of the web site design, or Silver Needle images, designs, adaptations, charts, instructions or logos
without the express written permission of Silver Needle, Ltd.
View our company's Privacy, Shipping and Return Policies
Prices are subject to change without notice.