Annie Beez Folk Art
6068 S. Sheridan Rd. Tulsa, Ok. 74145 (918) 493-1136 (888) 543-7004 E-Mail
Hop To It! and Pumpkin Folk
A pair of seasonal designs - both presented as charts, they are coded to DMC.
- Hop To It! Worked on 32ct Star Sapphire. This would be lovely done with Gentle Art's Simply Wool... just 8 colors of pretty pinks and greens with white tossed it. Lady Dot's Ballerina Pink hand-dyed chenille trim is featured.
- Pumpkin Folk has kind of a Pennsylvania Dutch personality to it - the quilt blocks and the pretty star vine across the top. Finishing about 8 x 9 on 32ct, it's full of regular, pretty DMC. We're used to seeing so much hand-dyed but this is all solids!
A pair of Autumn and Christmassy designs... each of these finishes 6-1/2 square on 28ct. Choose whatever fabrics you like best; each is coded to DMC or hand-dyeds.
Actually, I see lots of individual motifs in these... might be really pretty just to stitch them all individually and then make each into a cushion to tuck on a bowl!
Stars & Stripes Forever and American Sampler House
Here are two pieces that just might get you into the mood for the 4th Of July! By Annie Beez, they both feature cool house and neat billowing flags... I like them both!
- Stars and Stripes Forever has a lot of quilt motifs in it, it uses gorgeous shades of Light Khaki, Cayenne, Whiskey, Roasted Figs, Dublin Bay. Deep Sea, Pine Needles, Lucky and Straw. A mixture of hand-dyeds, it has softer colors than the American Sampler House, and finishes approx 5-1/2 x 8 on 32ct Country Vintage Mocha Linen.
- American Sampler House is full of brighter traditional colors of Ecru, Wrought Iron, Jay Bird, Blue Suede, Blue Jeans and Cayenne. It's worked on a light blue background and finishes abut 5-1/2 x 6-1/2.
Garden Fair and Time to Bloom
- Garden Fair - Just a sweet piece that is done with hand-dyed flosses on a creamy background. Stitch count is 138 x 99 - so actually kind of large in size - 7 x 10 on 14ct!
- Time to Bloom is coded for brighter colors of DMC floss. Really really cute for a little girl's bedroom... it's a petite 75 x 45 in size... a cute doorknob or dresser hanger!
A sweet little ornament-pin cushion size, it's only 72 x 74 in stitch count.
Work it in DMC - black, white, brown, green and a little carrot color - and you're all set. You can use the snowballs to spell SNOW, or make more little faces and change them a little - pretty cute!
Pumpkin Patch and Country Christmas Ornaments
- Pumpkin Patch - This is a fun color rendition for fall pumpkins! Kind of looks like that striped one just 'broke out' from the patch! Measuring only 77 x 55, it's about 3 x 5 on 32ct, and is stitched with just 5 shades of DMC. Even though it's just regular Cross Stitch, I think it would look really good to do Smyrna Crosses over 4 in those black bands and for the black dots on the orange pumpkin. It'd give a lot of unexpected texture. The finished wooden pumpkin piece it is mounted on came from Hobby Lobby.
- Country Christmas Ornaments - This is a set of 14 ornament designs presented across three separate charts. They are all the same size - 44 x 40 - so will finish 2 x 2 on 40ct, or 3 x 3 on 14/28! Choose a fabric you like; these are worked on a natural color. Each is embellished with clay buttons on their corners. They're all different, and use bells, peppermints, snowflakes, hearts, stars, cardinals, holly... really any clay buttons from Just Another Button Company that accent and enhance the colors in each ornament. (Buttons all run around $2.50 each... available separately, just let us know if you want some!) The ornaments are finished flat, so you COULD use perf paper, you COULD finish with a color of felt behind the stitching that matches your buttons, and then use the final backing color (in this case -black.) You COULD make each set into a little stand-up cube with stitching on each side!
The Haynes Sampler
Annie Beez Folk Art has several new releases; this is just one of them - scroll down to visit the rest! This one follows a 'Family Established' theme... *The Lord made the family and in it he dwells.* Annie did this for her daughter's growing family - the 'Mom and Pop' are on there, complete with a couple of kids, a cow, the bees, a little goat and the family homestead.
The cool double row of roses could be the area where you add some family initials, there is a lot of possibility with this! Coded for silks or DMC, it finishes a generous 13 x 15 on 32ct, so it'll make a great presentation on the household walls!
Love Always and Little Pink Houses
- Love Always - A sweet smaller piece - this could be a wedding sampler, or just something fun to hang in your family room. If you don't have a pink and red house - change it! Stitch count is 101 x 76, so this'll finish just 5 x 6 on 36/18 ct. Clay Pot, Cocoa Bean, Cobbled Peach, Cherry Cobbler Oscar and Graphite are the featured colors.
- Little Pink Houses - This one is pretty against that medium-shaded grey/blue background - the Roasted Marshmallow whitework really shows up! This is a neat piece because you can make a pin cushion out of that big red heart... do a single house, or make a long cushion or roll out of that pretty bottom band area. The way the design works, it'd even be a pretty drum as the baskets on the end would join together. Clover, Currant, Roasted Marshmallow, Rose Garden, Barn Grey, Onyx, and Cameo Pink hand-dyed cotton flosses, this finishes approx 8 x 4... so that little drum piece would be a DINKY 2-1/2 inches around by only about 1-1/2 inches high! Too cute!
Bunny and Bee and Threadneedle Street
- Bunny and Bee - Here's a fun alphabet scattered around that pretty floral vine, and the bee hives. Stitched with hand-dyed flosses, it's hard to tell from the picture but there are Quaker motifs scattered all around the background - stitched with Weeks Light Khaki floss. I am thinking you want to switch that color if you are not working on the Flax color it calls for... you want that tone-on-tone flavor that doesn't compete with the rest of the design. Very cute, the bunny would be fun stitched with Gentle Art's Simply Wool, and the tiny bees - which are only one stitch - would be fun done as beads! Finishes approx 12 x 5-1/2 on 32ct.
- Threadneedle Street - *We don't say goodnight till our stitching's complete, that's how we roll here on Threadneedle Street.* It probably wouldn't be fun to live in a house with gingham windows but wouldn't it be fun to have a fence made out of giant spools? I kind of like that big tomato 'fountain' yard accent too! This fun piece finishes approx 11 x 4 on 18/36ct, and is stitched with Weeks Dye Works hand-dyed flosses.
Sunflower Row and Sunshine
Annie Beez has two new and very seasonal designs that will appeal to that love of Autumn Color that will be here before we know it!
- Sunflower Row is also very colorful and fun! Stitched on 36ct Summer Khaki linen in yummy shades of hand-dyed flosses, it finishes a pin-cushion-y sized 7 x 3. Love, love the quilt block flowers, and all the balanced leaves on everything. There are tiny bees amidst the sunflowers and even a ladybug - stitched over one - climbing one of the stalks. Very pretty.
- Sunshine is stitched on a deep, mangy shaded gray linen... but might be pretty on a browner tone as well. The sunflowers are done with DMC 727, 729 and 743 - so they are bright and bold, and they can handle the deep fabric colors. Greens are 730 and 733, so they pucker too! Finishes approx 4-1/2 inches square.
Snowy 9 Patch - Complete!
All nine small parts to this design are now here... our sets are complete! A whole medley of little snowmen doing Christmassy things, they are all stitched on 32ct natural/polka dot Belfast Linen.
Each section measures 3 X 3... stitch them individually or together! Presented as nine separate charts, we have them all, but you can choose any or all that you want!
Widow's Walk from Annie Beez Folk Art
*Waves upon the rolling sea, bring my love back to me.* What a charming little 6 x 7 seaside piece this is! Stitched on 32ct Stormy Night hand-dyed linen by Picture This Plus, I love that huge whale in the water!!!
Presented as a chart, this calls for some hand-dyeds as well as several regular DMC flosses. If you are lucky enough to have a beach or house... it needs this!
- Count Your Blessings
This is a sweet design by Annie Beez Folk Art... it looks like a normal sampler, till you look it over... it's full of rabbits! I'm counting 12 on here! It would be cute as a nursery or young child's piece -- you could do a 'family tree' of everyone's birthdays on here... it'd be fun finished as a pillow. It's kind of big (165 x 116)... but it'd be a fun thing for a young stitcher to do, as well -- maybe with a little help from you! Cute colors, whimsical design, an easy chart... DMC or hand-dyeds are featured.
- Thankful Pumpkins
Give Thanks -- Stitch this 73 x 63 design, it'll finish just 3-1/2 x 4-1/2, and maybe finish it as a block stand-up instead of the fussy framing shown on the cover. It's a cute design, just needs to be toned down a little! A pin cushion pillow tucked among a few faux pumpkins would be nice, as well. Charted, it uses 7 different hand-dyeds and is actually worked on Antique white linen which you get to tea-stain per the chart instructions!
6068 S. Sheridan Tulsa, Ok. 74145
(918) 493-1136 Fax: (918) 493-1933
Toll Free Order Line: (888) 543-7004
Store Hours: 10 -- 6 CST, Monday -- Saturday
Web Site Design and Maintenance by
© 2022 Silver Needle Ltd.
You may not reproduce, copy, or redistribute the design or layout of this web site, individual elements of the web site design, or Silver Needle images, designs, adaptations, charts, instructions or logos without the express written permission of Silver Needle, Ltd.
View our company's Privacy, Shipping and Return Policies
Prices are subject to change without notice.