Une Croix, le temps d' un The'
6068 S. Sheridan Tulsa, Ok. 74145 (918) 493-1136 (888) 543-7004 E-Mail
Lots of New Designs
Oh golly, I didn't take French in school... I can't pronounce this designer's company name... but I LOVE their designs! Over the years, we have had this little tree in the shop, and while I was in France last year... I personally bought that little squirrel pattern in a local needlework shop. So... I asked our distributor to find her... and look what we now have!!! 10 beautiful charming charts by Jennifer Lentini... I still can't read them, but they are coded in the *UNIVERSAL STITCHING LANGUAGE OF DMC!!!* (Life is good!) Choose any fabrics you like - you'll be able to tell color from the chart covers... maybe add some beads or fuzzy threads from your stash... you decide! I just LOVE them all!!! Each is presented in chart format, super-clear charting with red markings on the charts for any backstitches or stitch detailing. Click the pics to see the rest!
- The Christmas Tree #1614 - 145 x 133 In stitch count... you could add beads for snow...
- To The Beach #1811 - 168 x 60 - What a darling surfer-van, and the little stick people are just the coolest! This one has a second, companion design in here... they are holding their boards!
- Squirrels #1601 - 161 x 105 - A mom and her babies! They're taking berries off the bushes. Can you see the smaller part in the top right corner? It's only 30 x 70 - so it'd make a pretty pin cushion or a pair of little ornaments!!!
- Christmas Workshop #1416 - This is a little needlework sampler! 5 Sections, the whole thing is 213 x 131... but each of the smaller sections can be stitched by itself. There is a stack of thread spools, a beautiful stitching basket, and a darling little clothesline of hanging scissors and buttons!
See? I told you these were enchanting!!!
Three more darling designs - Fall, Winter and Christmas!
- NOEL #1816 - This measures 219 x 79 in size, she shows the girl in the circle stitched in blues on the back side of the chart. So classic, NOEL is spelled out in greenery and sticks!
- Little Owl & Mushrooms #1611 - Measuring 89 x 58 each - you get both designs in here. Tiny greenery branches with acorns on them... and either a resident owl or his charming abode!
- Sleigh #1616 - Little gnom-y people playing in the snow! So simple, but so cute! The tree is just two twigs of two colors, but it's a beautiful tree! There are two other design variations stitched on the back of the chart, as well. Measures 287 x 142 in stitch count.
- My Igloo #1817 - How cute is this? The little snowman has decorated his Igloo for the Holidays! His mailbox has a candy cane pole! Measures 144 x 91.
- Winter Stick People #1720 - I had to make up that title! This is a cool pic of three stick people - I think they're darling! The 4 signs above them say something... I just don't know what! You just stitch this however you want to! Measures 128 x 137 in stitch count.
- Winter Snowman #1615 - Just a peaceful little guy on soft blues, white and dusty brown... maybe you can find a bunny chart to add to this? I think he might be lonely!
6068 S. Sheridan Tulsa, Ok. 74145
(918) 493-1136 Fax: (918) 493-1933
Toll Free Order Line: (888) 543-7004
Store Hours: 10 -- 6 CST, Monday -- Saturday
Web Site Design and Maintenance by
© 2019 Silver Needle Ltd.
You may not reproduce, copy, or redistribute the design or fonts
layout of this web site, individual elements of the web site design, or Silver Needle images, designs, adaptations, charts, instructions or logos
without the express written permission of Silver Needle, Ltd.
View our company's Privacy, Shipping and Return Policies
Prices are subject to change without notice.