October House Fiber Arts
6068 S. Sheridan Rd. Tulsa, Ok. 74145 (918) 493-1136 (888) 543-7004 E-Mail
Samplers you can stitch for Knitters, Spinners and Wool-Lovers! from October House
October House is a new designer for Silver Needle. She has lots of cute designs - lots feature a knitting theme, so we Cross Stitchers can finally STITCH something for our favorite knitter! Everything comes in a chart pack... coded for DMCs or hand-dyed flosses and wools. Exceptionally cute stuff... here we go! Four Are pictured here - there are 5 more on her new page, so make sure to click through to see those as well!
- Wear Wool - Coded for Gentle Arts Hand-dyed Simply Wool - which is a dream to stitch with! - or DMC floss, this finishes approx 9 x 6 on 32ct. Cute little 'penny rug' border, that wool thread makes the sheep 'wooly!' It'd be fun to add some special stitches to the zig zags and the diamonds on the sheep!
- The Knitters Alphabet - SO fresh with great 'lines' and beautiful contemporary colors, this measures about 9-1/2 x 7 on 32ct. Coded for hand-dyed flosses or DMCs, the colors are Tin Roof, Summer Shower, Lambswool, Wood Trail, Shaker White, Toasted Barley and Slate. Stuffed full of all kinds of 'stuff knitters like'... it's darling!
- A Knitter's Sampler - Finishes approx 7 x 7 on 32ct Flax Linen, coded for hand-dyeds of Baby's Breath, Pink Azelea, Old Red Paint and Raspberry Frost, or regular DMC... more cute knitting motifs!
- A Spinner's Sampler - Finishes approx 6 x 7 on 32ct, I'm not a spinner, so I don't know what all the motifs are in this... but the colors are yummy! Aged Pewter, Dark Chocolate, Pecan Pie, Caramel and Cinnamon... gotta keep those spinners HAPPY!
- Sweater Weather - A fun little piece, this measures only 4-1/2 x 7-1/2, but they've made it into a larger pillow - and embellished the fabric side with wool bits! Coded for DMc or hand-dyeds of Soot, Garden Trellis, Tin Roof, Toasted Barley, Cocoa, Caramel and Graphite. Change the colors if you have wool bits in your stash that you want to use for that cute finishing!
- Woolly Fobs - 4 Smaller designs for fobs or knitting bag tags, or whatever! All measure 20 to 30 stitches each, so super-bitty! I love the soft colors of Faded Rose, Muddy Puddle, Onion Skin, Chamomile, Peach, Charlotte's Pink and Linen.
- Just One More Row --Here's a quick-stitch... only 3 x 5 on 32ct white... they mounted this to the front of a yarn bag!
- Socks on the Line - How cute for a gal who knits a lot of socks! Finishing about 6-1/2 x 4-1/2 on 32ct, it's coded for hand-dyeds or DMC... Pumpkin Patch, Pink Azalea, Grape Arbor, Louisiana Hot Sauce, Cobbled Peach and Dark Chocolate.
Live a Humble Life
This is a sweet piece worked on 32ct Week's Dye Works Parchment Linen. Coded for hand-dyeds or DMCs, it finishes approx 14 x 5.
The finishing presentation is pretty. The piece is simply stretched over a board, but then mounted onto another fabric-covered board - so it has a colorful 'mat' around it! Gives it a really nice touch of color!
6068 S. Sheridan Tulsa, Ok. 74145
(918) 493-1136 Fax: (918) 493-1933
Toll Free Order Line: (888) 543-7004
Store Hours: 10 -- 6 CST, Monday -- Saturday
Web Site Design and Maintenance by
© 2020 Silver Needle Ltd.
You may not reproduce, copy, or redistribute the design or layout of this web site, individual elements of the web site design, or Silver Needle images, designs, adaptations, charts, instructions or logos without the express written permission of Silver Needle, Ltd.
View our company's Privacy, Shipping and Return Policies
Prices are subject to change without notice.