6068 S. Sheridan Rd. Tulsa, Ok. 74145 (918) 493-1136 (888) 543-7004 E-Mail
We have 16 beautiful new arrivals by Marjorie Massey. Even though she's French... we can still read the chart symbols and our familiar DMC color numbers! (Her chart titles are very confusing and numbering is not consistent, so we'll try to do our best labeling them in our mouse-overs and dropdowns!) All are available in chart format, very clear, colored graphs. Remember, you can change colors and fabrics - it's YOUR stitching!!!!
- Quaker Street is charming! (says 'Style - Quaker' on the cover) Loads of Quaker motifs, the cute houses, and lots of alphabets in case you forgot one (!). It is stitched in only one thread color of your choice. It measures 298 x 162 - so finishes approx 15 x 9 on 18/36ct. Just delightful - there are cute details everywhere in here - do you see the cat weather vane?
- Sampler Primitif - (says 'Style - Prairie' on the cover) Love, Patience, Home and Peace are all spelled out on here - busy-ness everywhere! DMC's of 3799, 926, 3768, 924, 646 and 645, it measures 210 x 140 - so 14 x 9 on 32ct.
- When Christmas Comes - (PR20E)Two charts in here, about 5 x 6 and 6 x 7 on 35ct.
- Wish You a Merry Winter (PR9) - Three charts in here, Santa is 3 x 8 on 35ct.
- Peace Sampler II When Winter Comes (PR8) - Two designs in here... the larger one is 169 x 137 - 4-1/2 x 9 on 32ct. Colored or stitched with only one shade.
- Sampler Primitif II (PR18) - This one is a Needleworker's Sampler! Can you see the scissors in here? The pin cushion on the base? The spool and thimble? Not to mention all those gorgeous Quaker motifs all around the edges! Measures 194 x 134 - so 13 x 9 on 32ct. DMCs of 3799, 645, 924, 3768 and 926 - GORGEOUS!
- When This You See (VS1) Just a simpler piece, it measures 9-1/2 x 7 on 32ct, this color scheme suggests DMC blues of 823, 312 and 322. Not as involved as some of the rest.
- Indigo Bunny & Bird (PGS25) Prairie Girls Sampling... switch out that center panel of the rabbit for the bird in this one! Finishes approx 6-1/2 x 10 on 32ct... again blues of 823, 312, and 322 - change 'em up if you want.
- Prairie Girls Sampling Quaker Style IV (FQ4) Love both of these! Smaller one is 125 x 125, larger one is 154 x 154. The central rooster is awesome!
- Carres Quaker (FG9) Soul Sisters and Square Quaker designs are both in here. 101 and 106 stitches square - they'll finish 6 x 6 on 35ct.
- Prairie Girls Sampling PGS3 Harvest - Peace and Plenty - the larger one is 129 x 129 stitches.
- Prairie Girls Sampling PGS2 Queen Bee - Cute little piece - I'd do some gold in there! Big piece is 125 x 125, smaller cushion is 95 x 95 - so 6 inches on 32ct!
- Peace Sampler VS5 - Peace to my Friend - this has several parts you could pull out and stitch for individual pin cushions. It measures 120 x 285 - so 8 x 19 on 32ct.
- Prairie Girls Sampling Quaker Style III FQ3 - Full of sheep, bees, the farm girl - just charming! Measures 118 x 177, so 8 x 12 on 32ct.
- Prairie Girls Sampling Quaker Style VI - More gorgeous motifs plus a big alphabet for monogramming. This one is 133 x 174 -- 7-1/2 x 10 on 35ct.
- Prairie Girls Sampling FQ5 Quaker Style V - The rooster, a dog, fruits, some keys, birds, butterflies and the date - it's all in here! 16 x 11-1/2 On 32ct.
- Prairie Girls Sampling NFQ2 Nature Quaker - New Version - swans, rabbits and birds in this one... tons of detail! Several color options too. Measures 295 x 189 - so largest 12-1/2 x 20 on 32ct!
6068 S. Sheridan Tulsa, Ok. 74145
(918) 493-1136 Fax: (918) 493-1933
Toll Free Order Line: (888) 543-7004
Store Hours: 10 -- 6 CST, Monday -- Saturday
Web Site Design and Maintenance by
© 2020 Silver Needle Ltd.
You may not reproduce, copy, or redistribute the design or layout of this web site, individual elements of the web site design, or Silver Needle images, designs, adaptations, charts, instructions or logos without the express written permission of Silver Needle, Ltd.
View our company's Privacy, Shipping and Return Policies
Prices are subject to change without notice.