6068 S. Sheridan Tulsa, Ok. 74145 (918) 493-1136 (888) 543-7004 E-Mail
We have designs by Madame Chantilly - directly from France!!!
The cutest things... quite a variety of subjects... everything is offered in chart format, written in French (so I can't read a word!) but coded for DMC floss!!! (Don't get angry when you see the prices of these... buying them IS less expensive than a trip to France, after all! Each chart has a red logo mark on it, so you'll know they are directly from MC. We did double check our invoiced charges!!)
Four New Arrivals
- Tea Time - What a cute piece! Four little mice are preparing a treat of bisquits and tea with lemon. The colors are pale, so kind of hard to see, but the teapot is polka dot and flowers, there are lumps of sugar waiting, another little mouse is balancing between the pot's spout and the spoon resting in the matching polka dot tea cup. She's brewing the tea. Then, someone else is rolling in the lemon slice, and finally comes that big, heavy muffin! Two designs in here, the larger finishes approx 12 x 4 on 18/36ct. Coded for DMC, darling!
- Aprile Dolce Dormire - I don't know what that title means, but it doesn't matter - I can tell this is a charming design! The mom and dad rabbits are working in the garden, but the little helper is fast asleep on the huge carrot they've gathered already! Mom has on a striped apron, Dad is wearing black garden boots, and baby has polka dot shorts on! That smaller design is about 4 x 6, the larger one is about 6 x 11. Coded for DMC.
- Spring Garland - Wow... just a gorgeous, light and soft bird in his lavish nest. Stitch the nest by itself or add to the beautiful springtime stick wreath. Very soft colors, it is stitched on natural... just beautiful! Pansies and wildflowers on the wreath, there are tiny blue eggs in the nest, very timeless and casually elegant. Main piece finishes approx 7 x 8 on 16/32ct.
- Cats in the Rain - 10 to be exact! A cute springtime piece to stitch for a kitty-loving-lady you know. Coded for DMC, it might be fun to stitch the cats in Rainbow Gallery's Wisper thread or Gentle Art's hand-dyed Simply Wools - to get a furry look. The Simply Wool will add color depth as well. Beads for the raindrops, maybe some opalescent in the raincoat, this measures about 5 x 6 on 18/36ct.
il Sarto di Glouchester
I think this must be a little seamstress from Glouchester!!! That cute little mousie in the teacup is ready for business! Surrounded by spools, buttons and a threaded needle, the colors are pastel, but easily changed if you want them a little bolder.
89 x 67 Stitch count, it'd make a 4 x 5 pin cushion on 18/36ct. How cute is that... then, leave off the stitched buttons and use real ones instead!
Here's a whole little group of mice friends decorating for Christmas! Pull out some of the design elements and stitch alone (like the tiny red truck or the little guy and his polka dot stocking, this finishes a generous 14 x 7 on 32ct natural linen.
Charted for 9 shades of DMC floss, this might be kind of cute with metallic added in the lights, a little Wisper thread on the mice, some pom-poms on the polka dot stocking, maybe some beads on the tree? Very traditional European Christmas colors of red, white green and gray! Offered as a chart.
Pumpkins Thieves and Black Cat
Halloween patterns are flying into the shop - just like they're on witches brooms!!!!!
- Pumpkin Thieves is darling! The little witch is borrowing a harvest, complete with watch-cats! The main design measures a whopping 267 x 132 in stitch count. The back cover of the chart shows just the witch and pumpkins without the dirigible (the little blimp up there!) Charted for just 6 shades if DMC floss... this gal has Santa in airplanes and hot air balloons - she excels in alternative transportation designs!
- Black Cat - See? Another means of transportation! A spooky village, that larger-than-life cat... again, this uses only 6 colors of DMC and measures a generous 172 x 140 in stitch count.
This is the cutest thing! Those Spring Sheep are in a hurry to deliver the freshest carrots and herbs! Designed by Madame Chantilly, this measures 72 x 302 in stitch count -- so a whopping 19 x 4-1/2 on 32ct.
I think it needs to be in a nice, new, white kitchen... but it could be finished in a barn board frame and perched on a wooden shelf too... I love everything about it. Stitch just one or two sheep if you need your food faster, coded for 9 shades of DMC floss. Offered as a chart.
This is a charming design for a special little dancer in your life! By Madame Chantilly, this chart offers several different little mice all dressed up in their pink ballet finery!
Cute vines on the swing, a pretty set of shoes, there are several ways you can stitch this... and the cover pic previews several clever finishing options. The entire picture measures 209 x 102, but the individual mice are just 52 x 61! Just precious, it is coded for DMC.
Mrs S Bianca and Mr Alfred
This is a sweet pair of rabbit faces... each is surrounded by a colorful circle of bugs, flowers and vegetables from the garden they love so much!
Coded for DMC, they finish approx 6 x 7 each. The rabbits are pretty much the same, but the vegetable garlands are really very different, and I like how delicate they are.
Mademoiselle Autuomne & Halloween Mouses
We have two new designs by Madame Chantilly... and you have plenty of time to get them stitched before their seasons arrive!!!
- Mademoiselle Autuomne is painting the Autumn leaves -- her little squirrel friend is holding them for her, and the birds in the trees are hanging them on the lines to dry! What a pretty piece to showcase different colors of your hand-dyed flosses from your stash!!! Measuring 209 x 91 stitches -- this finishes approx 5 x 12 on anything 36/18 ct. Rosanna doesn't suggest any particular fabric, so you have options. Coded for DMC... think about shading those leaves with all the pretty hand-dyed flosses you already have!
- Halloween Mouses -- This is CUTE!!!! LOOK at those mice! I believe we have a rat coming from the scary shoe, and another at the very far right... but CHECK OUT the little skeleton and bat mice in the center! I think they're dressed for Trick or Treat! So cute, choose a mangy fabric... this finishes 173 x 70... 9-1/2 x 4 on 36/18ct. Again, just regular DMC... so see what you have in your stash!
Paris mon Amour & Bergere Bricoleuse
Madame Chantilly has a pair of new designs that are light-hearted and fun.
The Paris street scene - the shopping district around the Eiffel Tower - doesn't *really* look like this... but it's fun to imagine a little! Finishes approx 17 x 6-1/2 on 32ct, the chart is coded for DMC.
Bergere Bricoleuse features a small set of designs to make a needle case and trio of pic cushions. A small farm scene, the shepherdess appears to be a mender as well... so she's out there with her sewing basket of threads, scissors and knitting!!! The whole design measures 168 x 115 in stitch count... you can see that in the picture, as well as the smaller motifs pulled out and stitched individually. Also coded for DMC.
Presenting Little Miss Strawberry and Watermelon Butts
Oh my gosh, these are DARLING! Madame Chantilly has two new designs -- A Walk in the Garden, and A Walk to the Sea. Just simple, seasonal pieces, each measures about 7 x 8 on 32ct... so if you want them smaller, leave off the border.
We think they are charming, and have re-named them BECAUSE of their little rumps! 'Garden' is a spring strawberry, and 'Sea' is a summer watermelon! Presented as charts.
Tous a la Mer By Madame Chantilly
Just a sweet old fashioned beach scene, this 206 x 83 stitch count design is worked on natural linen, and will finish approx 13 x 5 on a 32ct. There are no special stitches or embellishments, and it's coded for just seven regular DMC flosses!
Kind of hard not to change to hand-dyeds and add some buttons or something!!! But it's simple and cute. Presented as the chart.
New Arrivals from Madame Chantilly
Honestly, these are the cutest designs -- all offered as charts. Normal fabrics and DMC flosses... you can always dress them up with Wisper or Simply Wool fuzzy threads, a few glass seed beads or charms here and there -- or even some metallic highlights.
- Love is Hot -- Comes with 3 different design options, heart or alphabet background, along with the smaller heart-shaped hugging-bunny version. 3 x 4 or 5 x 7-ish... Cute!
- Galline -- Nothin here but us Chickens!!!! Individual chicken is 106 x 108. Group version is 190 x 240! I think some hand-dyed would give this some depth.
- Bunnies On The Beach -- I LOVE this one! Dusty red, white and blue, along with sand and bunny-brown, this is 174 x 114 in stitch count You need something lke Lambswool to stitch this on... and add some furry threads to those bunnies!
This is a DOUBLE Pattern! The cutest reindeer, bears, bunnies, and a horse are charted for Cross Stitch -- complete with little stitched greenery around their faces -- AND presented as line transfers to do primitive embroidery. Measuring about 30 x 40 stitches -- 2 x 3 on 32ct, you can add greetings to each little guy if you want. OR... use the line drawings to do long stitch and French Knots and make tea towels if you'd rather.
The designs are very basic, you can really dress them up with cute ribbons and trims, even little pom-poms for noses! It's a nice idea to give us both stitching options.
Three New Charts from Madame Chantilly
- Halloween Driving Lesson -- The girls are getting a driving lesson under the watchful eye of the Witchy-Marn and her little owls. CHECK OUT the little guy on the broom -- He's directing the traffic with his little wing stretched out! The rooftops of the city, midnight on the clock... notice the pumpkin patch below is CALICO FABRIC! Those are not stitched... you Blanket-Stitch the whole vine and add those cool leaves and pumpkins out of any wools or scraps you have in your stash! Distress any fabric you want to stitch this on... it's super-cute, 234 x 97 stitches!
- Halloween Owls -- Another cute one... this time, the owls are dressed up like ghosts and witches!!! They are just hanging there looking at us! I like the finishing treatment for this. It is framed, but LOOK at the strings that are stitched. They look buttoned onto that fabric panel.. I think that's a really cool way to add fabric and extra color and interest to something... mixing the media a little. Stitch count on this is 108 x 148.
- Le Village de Pere Noel -- Santa's Village -- this is a cute little street scene. It needs some beads or metallics or buttons, I think... lots of places to add embellishments. You can't see the snowflakes in the sky -- they are white wisps. They would be pretty with some opalescent threads in them. This one measures 216 x 85 in stitch count.
Halloween Royal Family
Isn't this a ridiculous little piece of Halloween charm??? By Madame Chantilly, this should bring a smile to your face, it does to ours.
Measuring 161 x 123, it is coded for DMC floss but you know, metallics and bead embellishments would be great on this! See what your stash holds in store for you!!! Just think this is darling! Offered as a chart.
On The Beach
This is a sweet summer scene that I couldn't resist, brought to us by Madame Chantilly. A generous 236 x 102 stitches, it'll finish approx 17 x 7 on 14/28 fabric... the picture was stitched on Natural... but a light blue or yellow would be pretty as well. All the beach cabanas are lined up, the seagulls are swirling, the crabs are waiting in the water, and the tiny airplane in the sky is advertising that it's the HOLIDAY!
Something about it makes me think of summer vacations of years ago. Add some gull buttons, a tiny shell or two, maybe a bit of metallic on the plane, hand-dyeds for the rocks, Simply Wool for the gulls, even some bitty black beads for the crab eyes! Offered as a chart.
Printemps and Ete
We have two more seasons of snowglobes to join our others!!! Companioning Winter, Autumn and Christmas, each 50 x 60-ish globe is full of something for its season.
Coded for DMC, they would all be cute stitched individually, but I like the idea of the trio. Stitch them on something teeny for a neat set of ornaments. Offered in chart format.
Santa's Cat & Dog and Reindeer & Bunnie
Each of these 4 measure approx 60 x 70 stitches -- choose a neutral
fabric color, add some hand-dyeds if you want!
What a cool village in the rolling hills -- kind of straight out of Dr Seuss! Then... Santa and the Reindeer -- look at the little guy bringing up the rear! He just makes it! He is into French Fashion -- and needed to don his scarf before his evening engagement!
236 x 103 stitches, DMC colors.
Tre Civette Sul Como
These are stitching owls perched atop a white stitching cabinet.
46 x 157 Stitches, scissors, and thread spools are everywhere -- don't think these little guys are the tidiest of stitchers!
Oh, look at this -- the lambs start out with a bath and a shearing... the wool hangs on the line to bleach and dry out... but they aren't so happy there... but then, in the Spring... a NEW DOO! Blue and Pink Spots! The whole thing is fun, and a great conversation piece.
Stitch count of 209 x 272, choose a fabric color that your whites will show up on.
*I wish you good luck.*
Well... this skinny bunny is covering all his bases with the shamrocks, horse shoe AND ladybug!!!
153 x 81 stitches, it'd make a cute pillow to tuck where-ever you want your lucky ones to see it!
Volevo un Gatto Nero
I have no idea what that title says... but I think that little owl is reading directions to his witch friend from a spells book. They may be trying to paint the white cat BLACK! Definitely a disaster, the cauldron is tipped on its side, and the kitty looks a little stunned!
159 x 98 stitches, add some metallics in those spiders and some beads to her petticoat -- how cute!
Doesn't this remind you of the Christmas scene En Retard? Those rolling hills, pumpkins in the patches, skinny houses... and those
witches on their brooms! Check out the little kitty at the end!!!!!!!!!!
236 x 102 stitches, this would be neat with gold metallic in the house windows and black Wisper or Simply Wool in the cat!
Hiver, Automne, and Noel
There are trios of snowglobes -- each for its season. The charts are $26 each -- but really, you're getting 3 different 50 x 50-ish
stitch count designs in each -- so they aren't too bad in price. I love each and every one of these -- each globe by itself is good -- I think the hedgehog in Autumne is my favorite, though.
Stitch them in the trio, or individually -- beads and metallics are always good for the glass globes and the little floaties inside!