6068 S. Sheridan Rd. Tulsa, Ok. 74145 (918) 493-1136 (888) 543-7004 E-Mail
|Stitches by Ethel is a new designer for our shop - she's just released her first 9 charts - and we've featured them here.|
All are offered as single charts, with a nice stitched model pic (not a digitized image) on the cover and a clear, colored chart to work from. We like these!
A Hat for Winter, Snowballs and Icicles, Evergreens & Peppermint
- A Hat for Winter - A cute new design - Mr Bunny is bringing his snowman buddy a hat to keep the sun off of him. Coded for DMC and hand-dyeds, it's garnished with a couple of snowflake buttons (sold separately). The bunny would be neat stitched in Simply Wool, and you could add some opalescent to the snowman... it measures 85 x 55, so finishes about 3-1/2 x 5 on 32ct.
- Snowballs and Icicles is the third in this cute set of friendship designs between two unlikely souls. The sweet little mouse always finds something happy from the season to offer to his bigger - and very attentive friend! Finishing just 3 x 5 on 32ct... each of these designs in this trio are stitched with regular DMC floss, but against a pretty hand-dyed fabric to accent it's color scheme. Snowballs is new, Evergreen and Peppermints released a few weeks ago, and Candy Corn Pumpkin was brand new in September at Needlework Galleria. Just very sweet designs to help you decorate for Halloween, Christmas and now the dreary, frigid winter! Presented as a small chart.
- Evergreens & Peppermint - Stitches by Ethel has a cute new design - it companions her Candy Corn & Pumpkins one. That little bitty mouse is offering his big friend a holiday peppermint! Finishing about 3 x 5, it's garnished with small JABCO peppermint buttons that are offered separately. Coded for DMC, presented in small chart format.
Day at Sea Shore, Sewmore the Crow and Candy Corn and Pumpkin
- Day at the Sea Shore features a little sand crab offering HIS crow friend a starfish snack! Cute as can be, this one measures 95 x 60 - so 3 x 4 on 18/36, and can be done on a sandy, gray or bluish-colored fabric.
- Sew More The Crow - Stitched on Weeks Tin Roof hand-dyed linen - you can make your tomato green like this one, or change it to red - just adjust your little button colors a bit. Super cute, I think this little guy could haunt your Autumn stitching. Measuring just 60 x 48, he's 2-1/2 3x 3 on 36ct!
- Candy Corn and Pumpkin features a little mouse offering his crow friend a Halloween treat directly from his pumpkin snack! Measuring just 81 x 55, this finishes approx 4-1/2 x 3 on 18/36ct, and is coded for regular DMC floss.
- Heartfelt Stitches - A valentine mouse - she's decorating a May Pole spool with tiny berries. Just a bitty thing - just 3 x 3 on 18/36ct.
- Three Jacks and Cat - This one would love a little metallic glitz! Get that moon done in gold, the web in something black and sparkly. Our Petite Treasure Braid works well - and we have it in a million colors! Do Mr Cat in Simply Wool - so he's furry. Three Jacks measures 86 x 60 - so 4 x 3 on 18/36ct.
- Mr Bean's Garden - Here's a bunny in his tulip garden. He might be fun to stitch with one of two flowers and make into a plant poke or a pin cushion to tuck into an Springtime basket of smalls.
- Make a Joyful Noise - Quilt-inspired, the songbirds are perched atop the evergreens and that pretty red harp.Measures just 95 x 60 - so 6-ish x 3 on 18/36ct.
- Holly Bird Ornament - A soft and gentle little peace dove, this uses only 5 shades of floss and measures just 55 x 55. Would make a lovely cushion, but small enough (3 x 3) for a tree ornament too.
- Christmas Wishes - A patient little caramel kitty is holding up his little friend who just wishes to touch the stars! Another one that would be fun with special threads - Simply Wool for the cat, and even the mouse, metallic for the star and you could attach real clay candy canes as embellishments instead of stitching them - or add little round peppermint candies! Wishes measures 55 x 85 - so 3 x almost 5 on 18/36ct.
6068 S. Sheridan Tulsa, Ok. 74145
(918) 493-1136 Fax: (918) 493-1933
Toll Free Order Line: (888) 543-7004
Store Hours: 10 -- 6 CST, Monday -- Saturday
Web Site Design and Maintenance by
© 2023 Silver Needle Ltd.
You may not reproduce, copy, or redistribute the design or layout of this web site, individual elements of the web site design, or Silver Needle images, designs, adaptations, charts, instructions or logos without the express written permission of Silver Needle, Ltd.
View our company's Privacy, Shipping and Return Policies
Prices are subject to change without notice.