6068 S. Sheridan Rd. Tulsa, Ok. 74145 (918) 493-1136 (888) 543-7004 E-Mail
|Stitches by Ethel is a new designer for our shop - she's just released her first 9 charts - and we've featured them here.|
All are offered as single charts, with a nice stitched model pic (not a digitized image) on the cover and a clear, colored chart to work from. We like these!
Candy Corn & Pumpkin, Day at Sea Shore and Sewmore the Crow
- Candy Corn and Pumpkin features a little mouse offering his crow friend a Halloween treat directly from his pumpkin snack! Measuring just 81 x 55, this finishes approx 4-1/2 x 3 on 18/36ct, and is coded for regular DMC floss.
- Day at the Sea Shore features a little sand crab offering HIS crow friend a starfish snack! Cute as can be, this one measures 95 x 60 - so 3 x 4 on 18/36, and can be done on a sandy, gray or bluish-colored fabric.
- Sew More The Crow - Stitched on Weeks Tin Roof hand-dyed linen - you can make your tomato green like this one, or change it to red - just adjust your little button colors a bit. Super cute, I think this little guy could haunt your Autumn stitching. Measuring just 60 x 48, he's 2-1/2 3x 3 on 36ct!
- Heartfelt Stitches - A valentine mouse - she's decorating a May Pole spool with tiny berries. Just a bitty thing - just 3 x 3 on 18/36ct.
- Three Jacks and Cat - This one would love a little metallic glitz! Get that moon done in gold, the web in something black and sparkly. Our Petite Treasure Braid works well - and we have it in a million colors! Do Mr Cat in Simply Wool - so he's furry. Three Jacks measures 86 x 60 - so 4 x 3 on 18/36ct.
- Mr Bean's Garden - Here's a bunny in his tulip garden. He might be fun to stitch with one of two flowers and make into a plant poke or a pin cushion to tuck into an Springtime basket of smalls.
- Make a Joyful Noise - Quilt-inspired, the songbirds are perched atop the evergreens and that pretty red harp.Measures just 95 x 60 - so 6-ish x 3 on 18/36ct.
- Holly Bird Ornament - A soft and gentle little peace dove, this uses only 5 shades of floss and measures just 55 x 55. Would make a lovely cushion, but small enough (3 x 3) for a tree ornament too.
- Christmas Wishes - A patient little caramel kitty is holding up his little friend who just wishes to touch the stars! Another one that would be fun with special threads - Simply Wool for the cat, and even the mouse, metallic for the star and you could attach real clay candy canes as embellishments instead of stitching them - or add little round peppermint candies! Wishes measures 55 x 85 - so 3 x almost 5 on 18/36ct.
6068 S. Sheridan Tulsa, Ok. 74145
(918) 493-1136 Fax: (918) 493-1933
Toll Free Order Line: (888) 543-7004
Store Hours: 10 -- 6 CST, Monday -- Saturday
Web Site Design and Maintenance by
© 2022 Silver Needle Ltd.
You may not reproduce, copy, or redistribute the design or layout of this web site, individual elements of the web site design, or Silver Needle images, designs, adaptations, charts, instructions or logos without the express written permission of Silver Needle, Ltd.
View our company's Privacy, Shipping and Return Policies
Prices are subject to change without notice.