6068 S. Sheridan Tulsa, Ok. 74145 (918) 493-1136 (888) 543-7004 E-Mail
The Kitchen and The Florist from Lilli Violette
I think these two scenes are enchanting!
- Da Teresa (From Teresa) is a Christmas Flower Shop. The blue kind of throws you off a little, until you find the snowman, the wreath in the window, the tree, and nutcracker. No special stitches or anything... and just regular DMC... you could garnish here and there with a few beads! Finished size is 172 x 152 in stitch count.
- Le Cose Che Amo (The Things I Love) looks like the washroom off the kitchen! Lots of pretty linen towels drying on the rack beside the baskets of flowers, and I guess the two girls are washing those gorgeous dishes? I'm not real sure, but I think it's charming anyway! Colors are DMC of 817, 815, 963, 435, 433, 938, 3347, 3325, 3716, 334 (lots of that), 3345 and white. The finished size could be a whipping 10 x 13 on 14/28ct, and they've stitched it on natural so the white would show up.
Practically Perfect in Every Way
from Lilli Violette
Here's a darling pic of Ms Mary Poppins against her London sky!!!
Just a darling picture -- stitch count is 214 x 122, so approx 15 x 9 on 14/28ct. Using nine shades of DMC, this is presented as a chart.
Christmas in the Woods and Paradise Street!
from Le Temps Une Croix
- Christmas in the Woods - This is a chart of a lovely evergreen tree decorated for Christmas. It is tipped in snow, and there are snowflake stitches scattered in the background, and snow under the gifts, so I think this is a little tree in the woods! Coded for DMC, it measures 145 x 133 in stitch count, so will finish approx 8 x 9 on 16/32ct. The little bits of instructions are printed in French, so I cannot read a word of it... but I can tell it's charming! Presented as a chart.
- Paradise Street - This is a charming little french design -- a perky red scooter parked in front of an apartment??? I don't know exactly! I just love the simplicity of the design, the bold of the red against the clean gray and taupe. I like the stylized tree, the repeating round cobblestones... the tiny red dotted flowers... the talllll windows and the talllll lamp post! The chart is actually quite large -- it measures 187 x 167 -- so 12 x 13 on 14ct!
Le Linge de Blanche from Zaza Picque
Oh my gosh... I think this is laundry day!!! By Za Za Picque,(these come from France) this measures 110 x 79 stitches, is worked on an antique white linen, and coded for DMC or Gentle Arts Sampler Threads.
I just love this piece! Wouldn't it be pretty in a laundry room... or even better... sewn onto the front of a lingerie traveler bag? If you are an *organic gal* -- stitch it for the front of your wooden clothespin basket! Offered as a chart.
Les Beaux Boutons from Zaza Picque
Something cute for the sewing room, this would make a pretty top to a button box (if you are an over-achiever) as well! With a stitch count of 97 x 112 and coded for DMC floss, you'll want to add some vintage buttons and maybe a few old pins to garnish.
Designed by Zaza Picque from France, the chart does NOT come with the buttons, lace or scissors shown, but does include the template for the finishing shape. I am sorry to say that the price on this is really $26... just because it comes from overseas (I guess?) Super expensive... but super cute, so I had to buy some!
L'armoire du Pere Noel from Zaza Picque
Santa's Outfit! Here are all the pieces and part the Big Guy has to remember to don on Christmas Eve! I don't know if you can see the striped green socks of the stand his hat is resting on, but this is cute as can be. There are rounds of felt -- it looks like -- on the trees.
I cannot read the French in the chart to tell what those are -- you could do spiderwebs, stitch them, do buttons or beads instead -- anything I would guess! follow the pic as your guide. Stitch count on this is 166 x 104, coded for DMC and Sampler Threads and again, I am sorry to say that this chart also costs an arm and a leg!!!
Les Petites Japonaises
What a sweet little sewing set! Little Japanese Girls Scissor Keeper, Biscornu and Pinkeep Set. Scissors are stored inside the head of the girl -- her kimono hides the blades, there is a matching biscornu, and the needle keep is a tiny fan -- you can add pages inside to hold pins, or finish it as one thicker piece -- and poke pins into the sides.
Stitched on both sides of every piece, this is worked on 32ct cream Belfast linen in DMC flosses.
Battledore -- An English Hornbook
This is a charming design -- a learning tool -- used in France and then England in the late 1700's. Dessins has re-created the small racket shape of hornbooks and battledores, and added the 'pages' that battledores featured, to bring us this delightful little story board/book! Full of alphabets, short lists of words and sounds, some out-of-order letters, and a little fable or story, this pack includes the charts for all, assembly instructions, and the 4-1/8 x 9 x 1/8 paddle!
Stitched on 32ct, it uses DMC flosses, and is plain cross stitch. Our story is about 'The Boy and the Dog.' 'Here is Rex, true friend of John. He enjoys fetching the ball or stick that John throws far away. He wags his tail when he is happy. He will bark but he will not bite.' Your Battledore pages are mounted to the front of the paddle, and open like a trifold. So unique! Offered as the charts with paddle... directly from France!!
Les Coucous from Lili SoleilCou-Cou
Clocks! Another charming design by Lili Soleil Designs, presented in French and English -- with DMC flosses suggested -- we never see Cou-Cou clocks!!!
I love them... my parents had one... Dad was in charge of winding it up! Pretty little charts, each clock averages 60 x 60 stitches. Charming!
6068 S. Sheridan Tulsa, Ok. 74145
(918) 493-1136 Fax: (918) 493-1933
Toll Free Order Line: (888) 543-7004
Store Hours: 10 -- 6 CST, Monday -- Saturday
Web Site Design and Maintenance by
© 2019 Silver Needle Ltd.
You may not reproduce, copy, or redistribute the design or fonts
layout of this web site, individual elements of the web site design, or Silver Needle images, designs, adaptations, charts, instructions or logos
without the express written permission of Silver Needle, Ltd.
View our company's Privacy, Shipping and Return Policies
Prices are subject to change without notice.