6068 S. Sheridan Rd. Tulsa, Ok. 74145 (918) 493-1136 (888) 543-7004 E-Mail
Beggar's Valentine, Painted Threads & Growing Love
Here are three designs by Threadwork Primitives that are not new... but we have finally organized them together for you! All presented as charts, everything uses hand-dyed flosses and various neutral shades of hand-dyed linens.
- Beggar's Valentine measures approx 5 x 7. Only Onyx, Chamomile, Weathered Barn and Wood Trail in this one...
- Beggar's Luck - That same blackbird checking his plentiful horn-of-clovers. Finishes 5 x 7 on 32ct Picture This Plus's Legacy - Onyx, Garrison green, Pecan, Moss and Olive.
- Painted Threads finishes 7 x 4-1/4 on 36ct. Just 7 colors on here... really sweet. The center floral urn would make a stunning pin cushion -- it's only 40 x 40!
- Growing Love finishes 6 x 8. Inspired by an antique oval needlebook, the design shape lends itself to that treatment -- pretty and unique.
Choose your fabrics, and after stitching is finished, distress them a little if you like!
- Sunbird measures approx 4 x 4, just 5 colors of hand-dyeds.
- My Treasures finishes just 4 x 7 and is dedicated to stitching friends. A super-easy stitch -- your friends would love you!
Halloween Menagerie & Bittersweet October
A pair of quick designs for Autumn.
- Halloween Menagerie is actually stitched as a flat band that is then wrapped around a felted wool drum-shaped pin cushion. Just 5 or 6 colors of hand-dyed threads... neither one will take you long to stitch.
- Bittersweet October is shown tucked into a wooden shaker carrier, and would also make a cute oval cushion -- it's only 3 x 5.
Quaker Holly and Where Liberty Dwells
- Quaker Holly -- This little round greenery design is finished into a pin wheel -- which would make a REALLY COOL stitcher's ornament! Get a pair of our finishing forms... cover, glue, add some trim and poke in pins and zip-zap you've got a super-cute ornament with a no-sew-finish!!!
- Where Liberty Dwells is on the super-primitive end of things... at least the spaces between the alphabet letters give that impression. Finishes approx 8 x 9, you could stitch the house one side of a little cushion and the verses on the other as another design option.
6068 S. Sheridan Tulsa, Ok. 74145
(918) 493-1136 Fax: (918) 493-1933
Toll Free Order Line: (888) 543-7004
Store Hours: 10 -- 6 CST, Monday -- Saturday
Web Site Design and Maintenance by
© 2022 Silver Needle Ltd.
You may not reproduce, copy, or redistribute the design or layout of this web site, individual elements of the web site design, or Silver Needle images, designs, adaptations, charts, instructions or logos without the express written permission of Silver Needle, Ltd.
View our company's Privacy, Shipping and Return Policies
Prices are subject to change without notice.