6068 S. Sheridan Rd. Tulsa, Ok. 74145 (918) 493-1136 (888) 543-7004 E-Mail
Across the Seasons!
- Love Birds is for Valentines - and that's appropriate in every season! Pick a gorgeous red hand-dyed fabric, this is stitched using only white DMC. So pretty, it finishes almost 7 inches in size on 32ct.
- Current Mood is cute. Stitched on any purple hand-dyed you like, this might be fun finished into a 4-sided standing cube! About 3-1/2 x 9 on 32ct... that cat just fits right in!
- Lost Souls Cemetery - Another of Autumn Lane's signature spooky Halloween scenes, choose a pretty blue hand-dyed for this - just make sure your white ghosts will show up on it. No metallics called for, but wow - it'd be great in those golden eyes! Anyway, this finishes 10 x 14 on 14/28ct fabric and is stitched with black, white and 336, 823 and 825 blues. That whole light sky is the fabric! Doesn't it look like the bats are hanging clothes to dry up there on the branches?
- Santa Claus is Coming To Town - a cool, retro-looking jolly old soul, Autumn Lane suggests any dark-ish blue fabric to represent the night sky. You could even add some wool threads to Santa or opalescent to the snow. Santa measures 7 inches when he's done on a 14/28 fabric, and right now, you have plenty of time to get this done before next Christmas!
The Collectors, Hocus Pocus and Something Wicked This Way Comes
Autumn Lane has some new designs -- some a little more 'intense' than others!
- The Collectors are three women of the Salem Witch Trials fame. You get the sordid details in the chart! Stitched on Yule hand-dyed fabric by Seraphim, you'll need 5 skeins of DMC 310, 3 of #500 and 2 of 501.
- Hocus Pocus is stitched on a barnwood hand-dyed color - kind of a recipe book for all the tools you might need to concoct a great spell! Finishes approx 9 x 9 on 28ct.
- Something Wicked This Way Comes - This one is done on Picture This Plus' haunted linen, which is a gorgeous aqua-deep sea color. You'll need 7 skeins of DMC 310! I kind of see two halves to this one - you could stitch just the top section or just the bottom part - OR the whole thing! Metallics in the windows or opalescent in the moon and ghosts would be fun too - or maybe touches of glow-in-the-dark thread or beads?
Wowza! New designs by Autumn Lane Stitchery - you are in for an explosion of color with these! You can just FEEL the potions flying around in the air, and you can HEAR all the swooshing and bubbling and screeching going on. Each one of these is busy and vibrant.
All four are presented as leaflets offering huge charts along with a colored master chart. They are all the same stitch count - 140 x 196. Coded for DMC - they all use fun, unusual colors of hand-dyed linens - which can lead to a witch-hunt of it's own! Designed by Aaron Houston - he used to be a comic book artist in his former life!
More New Releases
- Autumn Towne is stitched with a medley of different threads - some hand-dyed, some solids - but all coded for DMC if you need that option. This is a neat design... LOOK at it. It is stitched on a green-ish fabric - making all the 'grass' part of the picture. Next, look at some of the trees. Hand-dyeds. They've stitched them going back and forth across the rows, probably crossing as they stitched, but you can also stitch in swirls or 'little groups' of stitches - depending on the color variation in your thread - so you can make those trees look gently shaded. The roofs are done with hand-dyed brown - just awesome. Just simple and angular, its so cool with all the little 'dots' of windows and the 'spikes' of the branches, and the colors have so much impact. Stitch count is 140 x 196 - 10 x 14 on 28ct.
- Give Thanks, Autumn Leaves & Pumpkins Please and Halloween Night - All three the same design format - 126 stitches in diameter, they finish 9 x 9 on 14/28ct. Another opportunity for neat fabrics, these use regular 'ol DMC. Halloween Night would be cool with metallics in there, a little opalescent for the moons - a lot of cool stuff on these. (If you do these over one thread on 28ct Lugana - which is actually fairly do-able for lots of us - they'll be only 4-1/2 inches round!) Terrific little round cushions!
Some Dramatic Pieces from Autumn Lane Stitchery
Here are 4 designs that are coded for DMC floss, but beg for some fun metallics to be added in - by YOU!
- Hallows' Eve Haunting - This is worked on Picture This Plus's Murky - which comes in several counts of aida and linen. You're going to need 4 skeins of black floss, and probably some gold metallics for those windows and that moon! It finishes 10 x 13-1/2 on 14/28ct.
- Midnight Brew - This one needs 7 skeins of DMC black! It does call for some glow-in-the-dark thread... really a fun scene! Fabric information is supplied in the chart.
- Moon's Out Brooms Out - A fun Retro-look to this one! Choose a dark blue to mimic night sky, this one finishes about 8 x 11 on 32ct.
- Woodland Santa - Stitched on a Star Sapphire-colored fabric, DMC flosses, he finishes approx 6 x 15 on 32ct. Easy to tell from the digital image on here that metallics would be fun and pretty easy to add.
6068 S. Sheridan Tulsa, Ok. 74145
(918) 493-1136 Fax: (918) 493-1933
Toll Free Order Line: (888) 543-7004
Store Hours: 10 -- 6 CST, Monday -- Saturday
Web Site Design and Maintenance by
© 2022 Silver Needle Ltd.
You may not reproduce, copy, or redistribute the design or layout of this web site, individual elements of the web site design, or Silver Needle images, designs, adaptations, charts, instructions or logos without the express written permission of Silver Needle, Ltd.
View our company's Privacy, Shipping and Return Policies
Prices are subject to change without notice.